• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new trail in elbe off the swamp

Let me tell ya..That Jeep has 1 pissed off GM 400 under the hood...

Thanks for having me up there Mike....:awesomework:

Last edited:
You guys did a good job. Id let some fokes run it break it in for a while then see what happens....

Oh its gunna get nasty... Iam waiting to see people start going to the "tree" side of the large old growth stump along the trail.. That will be nice and difficult here pretty soon..:awesomework:

We have to stay out of the ditch line next to the trees. Nancy, Dogfather and I walked this section several times talking about what she would allow us todo up the trail.

WHen my kids football season is over we've got a club run planned for Elbe. We'll have to give this a shot. Nice work guys.

I wish we could get things co-ordinated for the next step on the Vista, but it's a process...

WHen my kids football season is over we've got a club run planned for Elbe. We'll have to give this a shot. Nice work guys.

I wish we could get things co-ordinated for the next step on the Vista, but it's a process...

Have any rocks been placed yet?

Have any rocks been placed yet?

Nope. We spent a day getting loads moved to the bottom of the hill climb and in between the two sections of trail - where it comes back to the 9 road and goes back in.

We're still hoping to get a weekend in before the snow flies to get rocks placed. My loader is finally up and working but leaking a fair bit of hydraulic fluid from the rams and a I don't have the money right now to get those leaks fixed. It works but the power in the bucket isn't where I need it.

Dan and I have traded voice mails a few times to set up the work weekend but haven't been able to put it together with available time and equipment. It's all on donation as there's very little money in the coffers for the project - just enough to pay for the fuel most likely.

We need a rig to haul by 30,000 lb loader from Bonney Lake to Elbe and then we need one or two excavators to do the work on the trail. I foresee half a day at least just preparing the hill so that the loader can get up and down with a load safely.

Dan was busy with racing all summer and I've been swamped with football since the beginning of August.

We are planning a fund raiser to rent a large excavator to place the rocks on the Ranier Vista trail. :awesomework:

I have GOT to get down there and check out the area someday...the new trail looks like fun!:awesomework:

Why are you guys talking about Rainer Vista?

This is DOGPOUNDS NEW TRAIL THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Take your rainer vista crap to its thread!!