• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new trail in elbe off the swamp

I'm jumping in here for Madhatter. Unfortunately, some misunderstanding has occurred, and the trail needs to be relocated about 15 feet. At this time, the trail is closed. However, next spring work party, if we can get an excavator or similar machine, the relocated trail will open for our enjoyment.

the new trail has been capped off and relocated over on top of the middle of the road. im not to happy about it but i still have permission to make it hard so as soon as i get a tractor there it will get downright evil. and this time i will have nancy standing right there so there is no misunderstanding.:cool:

k5 on 40's with lots of flex, as far as the trail goes i try and build so people get stuck and have to winch. i will continue to modify as long as people make it through. i expect everyone to get stuck at least once. if not, i have not done my job.

k5 on 40's with lots of flex, as far as the trail goes i try and build so people get stuck and have to winch. i will continue to modify as long as people make it through. i expect everyone to get stuck at least once. if not, i have not done my job.

Sounds good but getting some rigs stuck means that other have no chance in hell

I'm jumping in here for Madhatter. Unfortunately, some misunderstanding has occurred, and the trail needs to be relocated about 15 feet. At this time, the trail is closed. However, next spring work party, if we can get an excavator or similar machine, the relocated trail will open for our enjoyment.

the new trail has been capped off and relocated over on top of the middle of the road. im not to happy about it but i still have permission to make it hard so as soon as i get a tractor there it will get downright evil. and this time i will have nancy standing right there so there is no misunderstanding.:cool:

Why does it need to be located on the road bed...I thought this was supposed to be returned to trail conditions by the logging company? If we are below our total trail mileage, then it would make sense to actually add some trail...not try & convert some hard pan road back into a "trail".

Who can offer some insight on this?

:beer:

I don't have all the answers, just trying to play by the rules. Apparently those in charge of Elbe ORV want it relocated about 15 feet for issues I can only guess, maybe erosion control? Watch the work party threads come next spring and if available, please come donate your time, effort, and any equipment so we can all have one more great trail available.