• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New trails coming!

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Here is the concept design for the new purple trail! :awesomework:

reiter4x4g_11_2_zps5bf3121a.jpg

Here is the other trail G11...this is only a 20% drawing so very little detail really only a concept drawing...

G11_design_2_zpsd5a637c7.jpg

Duffing at least. Once the operator gets done with the motorcycle/quad trail. :awesomework:

Are you still going to have to put down all that gravel for any new trails or has that changed?

not necessarily the gravel but some sort of fill material does need to be put down to replace the organic matter (duff) removed. have you seen the G-9 trail it has several different surface types i like the changing material my self...

Looking forward to this one! G-9's a blast...If all the stuff gets added in like the handwritten footnotes, this G-11 looks killer!
:awesomework:

I know no one is interested but I will try any way...

The G11 trail has the construction trail built and material staging area. The base material is being delivered. The trees to be used on the trail have been cut down and bucked to length.

The purple line Tight&twisty is about 3/4 duffed and the access trail and material staging area will be built tomorrow.

The big rocks for both trails will(should) start to be delivered next week.

:awesomework::cheer:

Then... The yellow line has been marked and should get surveyed in the next week or so but the Reiter is on the list to get surveyed. We marked out the trail to include the ROCK. You can thank me later:haha:

Sick! Thanks for your hard work, i want to come poke around some time and check out the evolution of the new reiter.

When G11 opens Reiter will have a good day of wheeling and be worth the drive. I am expecting purple line to be completed before G11.