• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Wheel info

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
I just found out today 2 sources that we CAN run 16" rims, 15`s are a no but at least 16" rims give me tons more options.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :fawkdancesmiley: :awesomework:

Heck yes the 16" opens up more options.......you might try something like a 255/85x16R they are about 33x10 when you figure the metric equivalent, and I know they have the Truxs Mt in that size for about $140 a tire from 4 Wheel Parts.

The problem with 17`s is the lack of Good off road tires.

:wtf: Yeah I will call all my friends to let them know that their tires on their comp rigs are **** and should get some diffrent ones :haha: :haha:

lighten up guys she needs a normal size tire for a basicly stock rig. not a "make up for" tire:haha: :haha: :haha:

lighten up guys she needs a normal size tire for a basicly stock rig. not a "make up for" tire:haha: :haha: :haha:

She did not ask about big or small tires

She said this

The problem with 17`s is the lack of Good off road tires.

But now thinking about it I need to make up for my small **** so I need some 54" boggers but they are :rb: Damn now that would make me a small dicked :rb: I am ****ed :fawkdancesmiley:

She did not ask about big or small tires

She said this

But now thinking about it I need to make up for my small **** so I need some 54" boggers but they are :rb: Damn now that would make me a small dicked :rb: I am ****ed :fawkdancesmiley:

We (Rhonda and I) do NOT want to go any bigger than 35" tires, yes in 17" rims you can get HUGE tires but we do NOT require huge tires. Right now we have 32's and they are a little small due to high centering with Ruby, so we want to goto 35's. and just going between 32 and 35 there are very few tires for 17" rims. This has been my whole delima.
Kat

your buddies have comp rigs.... that makes you sooooo cool :cool:

she needs them for a DD :rolleyes:

Nope it makes me nothing :; I have a lot of friends and I am sure you do as well :beer: :beer: and if we ever meet up I'll buy you a beer and hang and shoot the **** then I will have one more :cool:

Kat I see, yeah right now in 35's there is not a whole lot for the 17" wheels

Nope it makes me nothing :; I have a lot of friends and I am sure you do as well :beer: :beer: and if we ever meet up I'll buy you a beer and hang and shoot the **** then I will have one more :cool:

Kat I see, yeah right now in 35's there is not a whole lot for the 17" wheels

*plans beer run to oregon

Latest posts