• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New wheeler shake down run!!

crap, i wanted to school your rover this weekend too :flipoff: my jeeps gettin worked on in the next couple weeks. then we can wheel :flipoff:

MarcW said:
crap, i wanted to school your rover this weekend too :flipoff: my jeeps gettin worked on in the next couple weeks. then we can wheel :flipoff:
yeh yeh yeh, ok what ever you say, your the king.

Harvester of Sorrow said:
The Whale....

Lots of potential here...

:haha: :haha: like the name? good pics, thanks for posting them up.

The rig worked good for what I had to work with, I miss swampers though.

when the Whale gets all growed up the BFG's won't even be on it, they're still aren't a really good tire for what I like to do.

MarcW said:
man, i was jokin :flipoff: gonna be wheelin in a few weekends? wouldnt mind hittin izzy with ya. :D
:haha: :haha: I know, just a little tired today, I got to go to bed tonight. :haha:

I am going to Moab in Sept, so things will have to wait until after the recovery on that.

But sure man, I will wheel with anybody. :cool: We will go out after the Moab trip. I'll post up a run sometime after things settle down.

thanks all and doit agin soon!!!!!!

thanks for the pics all I WAS HAVEN MUCH FUN. hopen to do it agin soon:hi: but would like to have some:beer: time to b.s me

can some one please tell me were this place you call reiter is at or just some directions any info would be appreciated thanks

highood said:
can some one please tell me were this place you call reiter is at or just some directions any info would be appreciated thanks

Where ya coming from? It's right off Hwy 2, about 3(?) miles east of Gold Bar. You turn northbound on Reiter Rd (only way you can turn) and head straight. The main road will curve around to the left, but you continue straight on Reiter road. The staging area is on the left hand side, and then find trails from there.

thanks will be taking north bound I 5 the long way it will take about 3-4 hours i have been hearing about this place for years just haven't been motivated to go until i joined this sight and saw all the cool pics of the place thanks for the info

highood said:
thanks will be taking north bound I 5 the long way it will take about 3-4 hours i have been hearing about this place for years just haven't been motivated to go until i joined this sight and saw all the cool pics of the place thanks for the info

You're friends with 03 aren't you, or do I have you confused with someone? Let me know whenever you decide to head this direction. Maybe my jeep will even be ready by then!

which 03 um maby sorta kinda i guess why i was thinking in the next few weeks got to get my **** box going

highood said:
which 03 um maby sorta kinda i guess why i was thinking in the next few weeks got to get my **** box going

Jason is the 03 I'm referring to. I've been meaning to wheel with him for years now. My jeep wont be done that quick, but I'm sure kelly and amanda would be down...

Gimmie a shout when it gets closer to when your gonna try to head over if you want. :beer:

Nuzzy said:
Jason is the 03 I'm referring to. I've been meaning to wheel with him for years now. My jeep wont be done that quick, but I'm sure kelly and amanda would be down...

Gimmie a shout when it gets closer to when your gonna try to head over if you want. :beer:

I'm always down :flipoff:

ooh that jason :looser: i am going to try and shoot for next weekend do a shake down run at sady creek this weekend probably head up Saturday morning or somthing :beer: