mines probably lighter. :D

whats yours weigh? :D

oh oh oh oh I got sunroof, :D :flipoff:

Dude said:
but you can't drive. :flipoff: :haha: j/k

mines probably lighter. :D

whats yours weigh? :D

oh oh oh oh I got sunroof, :D :flipoff:

You know Kelly's got a sunroof. And HEATED leather seats.

I have to finish installing the gears on my new dana 30. :looser: I got a lockrite to tide me over till I get my tatered detroit back. The truss is done.

Don't worry Ann, we will get your crap ready for this one.

my seats are heated too. the list is large and the factory 3:1 is nice. :D

wanna ride Karl? :flipoff: :haha:

come awn, you know you want to. :D

I'll take a ride.

I'd love to see how a rover rides. May make me switch to the darkside.

NOT. :flipoff:

Seriously though, If my junk isn't done, I'll take a ride. But if it is... Wanna play bump to pass?

Kelly said:
What do you need karl? give me a call, I've gota parts Jeep sittin in my driveway... 206.349.5336

I'll be out there Doug, you going to hand me my ass :flipoff: :cheer:
You mean I will actually get to wheel with you finally! I have not seen you in a long time!

I said I'll be up at Reiter on sunday, but I won't be doing Izzy....I'll be playing follow the leader with a few buggys from Oregon :clappy:

Kelly said:
I said I'll be up at Reiter on sunday, but I won't be doing Izzy....I'll be playing follow the leader with a few buggys from Oregon :clappy:

Just remember no time to fix what breaks before goldendale :D (and drop it off on your way out :; )

cool, well sounds like there are a couple seats availalbe on sunday... ill just roam the parking lot searching for the comfiest seat!

this being a passenger thing is new to me, but is surprisingly relaxing!

BigPaul said:
Hmmm I may have to show up to see Obi Wan Dude showcase his new wheels.:cool:
do come on out dude!

I might have to take it a little easy, I have some T case chain slap going on. :sad:

I need SeaRubi's LT 230 T case and I have the cash, I just can't get a hold of him for some reason. I have left 3 messages and no reply.

I did sneak down the road and did a little try out wheeling.:D

stock 3:1 is :cool:

Dude said:
tow me home? :D

I never busted a t case in two yet. :haha: :haha:

That'd be funny, the jeep on 39's thats trailered has to drive home so the poor little Rangie can get towed home :flipoff:

anntyper said:
cool, well sounds like there are a couple seats availalbe on sunday... ill just roam the parking lot searching for the comfiest seat!

this being a passenger thing is new to me, but is surprisingly relaxing!
I have real comfy seats. :haha:

the rig rides like it is on a cloud. :cool:

Kelly said:
That'd be funny, the jeep on 39's thats trailered has to drive home so the poor little Rangie can get towed home :flipoff:

you would ove it. :flipoff: :haha: :haha:

BTW: bring my CB. :;