• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new wheeling place out in monroe/duvall area.

shrtscrplr - if you're seriously asking this question - for real - you're either young and naive or just plain uninformed.:hi:

just uninformed. reason why i am asking said questions. :fawkdancesmiley: you dont ask you cant learn now can ya.[/QUOTE]

yes the money is correct the area ur asking about is stossel Creek. Dont waste ur time! Seriously if u wanna drive down a long gravel road with potholes the size of a fullsize. . . go for it.

There is no legal wheeling out there!!! Neway the state in the past 5yrs has put damn near over 20new gates up there, you cant get to anything like u used to.

If u want a fat ticket go for it the sheriff will be happy to help ya out im sure:awesomework:

sounds like you are referring to good old stossel creek, has been gated for a year and a half (according to the dnr guy I talked to yesterday) there was never any good wheeling some little hills and **** but it was a nice area to camp/swim and the water falls were cool I did sink and flip a toyota out there though as i was once a ****ing idiot. but you can still mountain bike/hike out there though logging is going on currently. the dnr guy also suggested staying clear of cedar ponds as there are lots of criminal activitys going on out there. stossel was closed down due to alot of the things that plagued reiter stolen cars, trash, and body dumping. sad really I had alot of fun out there a long time ago. maybe one day people will pull their heads out, or armagedon both are things to look forward too. seriously though go for a hike out there really quiet and not many subaru drivers

I heard there was a good mud hole out behind safeway or was it albertsons I think you should go check it out and report back :awesomework: