• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New xp cage build thought I'd share

Im84

I thought I'd share some pictures of a cage I did last week. All 1 3/4" Dom waiting on windshield to finish the dash bar. Have any questions feel free to ask I've got a lot of ideas from this site thought I'd share some too.

My opinion. Take it for what its worth (not much..)

Not my favorite design. I like the rockbouncer look, but that looks like a bunch of random tubes welded together. Bed is completely unusable. Not tied into the diff support. No door bars. No hood bars. And whats the loop thing on the front of the cage?

I do like the spot on the front for the protection of a light bar (if thats what it is for..)

That's the look he wanted he's a dune guy. His doors aren't here yet going to mount them to the cage they resemble pro armor doors. Didn't know you had to tie it into the diff support. I ran a tube below the bed from either side and tied it in there in the back. To each there own if you want to tie in into the diff with several bends to get there that's fine too I did one of those on a rzr s . His bed will be full of speakers from what I hear. The front loop will get tied into the dash bar when the windshield gets here.

**** I don't even own one of these damn things :dunno: it's helluva lot better than that **** Polaris calls a cage. Should be fine for what he does I like the heck outta it. Weight dunno I took it off by myself that's the best I can tell ya ha

looks great Brett ! that's alot of tube work, notching,bending, welding. good job. When you going to come down to paola and ride

COPPERHEAD42 said:
looks great Brett ! that's alot of tube work, notching,bending, welding. good job. When you going to come down to paola and ride
Thanks man. My rig is a ways out but when we get Tanar's Xp done I will hit u guys up fo sho. It's fun watching your videos you guys have a good time in that creek :)

offroadr1 said:
where do i put the cooler?
we plumbed part of the b pillar to accept PBR and Natural Light anything else will leak through weep holes left in for high class beer

ibrokeit said:
My opinion. Take it for what its worth (not much..)

Not my favorite design. I like the rockbouncer look, but that looks like a bunch of random tubes welded together. Bed is completely unusable. Not tied into the diff support. No door bars. No hood bars. And whats the loop thing on the front of the cage?

I do like the spot on the front for the protection of a light bar (if thats what it is for..)
x2. Good work but not anything I would want.