• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new years day hangover run!

I have yet to wheel Elbe, looking forward to busy wild :beer:, just finally got all the mud cleaned off from evans end of year run.

Last edited:
Probably wont make it unless my new tires show up. Suppose to come the first week of January. Unless Santa brings them early :D. Have fun:beer:

New p.s. pump is in and all packed up and ready for some cold wheeling, think im gonna leave the top off, burrrrrrr. Maybe the fireball will keep me warm:cheer:

Seeing I have never been to elbe, is there anything special I need to know about getting there, turn offs? etc, etc? The directions I found are pretty vague. :beer: coming from seattle, any one along the way I can follow maybe?

Seeing I have never been to elbe, is there anything special I need to know about getting there, turn offs? etc, etc? The directions I found are pretty vague. :beer: coming from seattle, any one along the way I can follow maybe?

Go through the town of elbe. Couple miles down you are taking a left directly across from the elks club. I believe it's marked 92nd

Yes, take a left acrossed from the Ashford Lions club then follow the rd until it turns to gravel. Follow the gravel rd to the left at the tee (right is a private driveway) Stay on the main road for about 2mi and you will come to the 9rd which is a hard 90 to the left there is a wooden post it board at the intersection. About 150' down the 9rd on the left you will see the parking lot and the gate to the campground. (don't park inside the gate w/o talking to whoever has it reserved or you may end up locked in).

See ya up there....:awesomework: