• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new years day hangover run!

Planned on being there this morning but after replacing my alternator last night my starter took a ****. I had an extra starter sitting in the garage that I wasn't sure worked or not so I threw that in. Well surprise surprise it didn't work. And at that point all the parts stores were closed. If it's not one thing it's another:mad::mad::mad::mad:

20150101_140809_zpsezupwbix.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150101_135910_zpspuapdnss.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150101_113322_zpslups1rhm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150101_112053_zpsq2qacs9z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150101_104825_zpscgiyigf7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150101_103436_zps1s8eygg2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2014092095121421_zpsdnbxro6f.jpg.html][IMG]

Last edited:
Had a good time! Got split up from you guys somehow but still was fun. Forgot to get my relay back from ummmm(terrible with names) nice green yota? His arb relay took a **** and then later fan blade thru the radiator. Did most of the trails, got to late to attempt the busy wild, big reason why I went:mad: wife didn't want to be out all night in the cold, and we had a .2 hr drive home. Im up for another trip sometime then the rigs going into garage for the winter to finish the propane setup.

Pm me your address and IL have him send ya a new one..mine going in the garage tI'll probably next wenter. Phase 2 on the fruggy is getting underway. Turbo 3rz, linked front and full hydro coming soon:D

Its all good, tell him to hold on to it. Never know, maybe he'll help me one day. Pretty sure I'll see him again anyway, thanks though! Is he on hear at all?

Fawk guys, we didn't get out there until 2pm so we wheeled all night. I got home at 4:30 am ahaha. After we started we Didn't see a single rig out there. The ice showed up later in the evening which made it a lot of fun. I'll try and for sure run with you guys again when I can.

Fawk guys, we didn't get out there until 2pm so we wheeled all night. I got home at 4:30 am ahaha. After we started we Didn't see a single rig out there. The ice showed up later in the evening which made it a lot of fun. I'll try and for sure run with you guys again when I can.

Your old Sami was there :D

I heard, I was hoping to see the beaut! Glad it went home though. I couldn't store it. Same tires? Any pics of it?

Latest posts