• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new years plans

w.I.t.c.is where to be watching jojo beat on his buggy with the Ford horsepower :woot: :woot:

nealcj8 said:
Hospital with new baby !!!!!!

i hear ya buddy i'm gonna stay close cuz our baby isen't to far behind i'm doing Hawk Pride if everything is ok around tha house!!!!!!

let me know if there is anything we can do for yall

Cole, I posted you a link in the other thread. I thought Timmie said you were sharing a sleeping bag with him :dunno:

DSRC said:
Cole, I posted you a link in the other thread. I thought Timmie said you were sharing a sleeping bag with him :dunno:
this is really gonna piss KINGSNAKE off

Wheelin in the Country x2. First time I will have my truck out. I am gonna see how bad I can tear up my front axle... maybe. Going to start hacking away at my tires this morning, when the sun comes up. We are also going to have the jeep out.

Was planning on goin to WITC but with 50-60% chance of rain wed-sat. I'll prob stay close by and ride at Crusher Ridge with all the locals and watch the new CHK D1 buggy get beat on by Wag. Should be a good time as always

Might be a little wet and chilly in Clayton. Nasty backed out, but Apeters is bringing the BTF mooch Jeep.
:woot: :woot: :woot:

Latest posts