• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new years plans

Re: new years plans

zayne2427 said:
Was planning on goin to WITC but with 50-60% chance of rain wed-sat. I'l prob stay close by and ride at Crusher Ridge with all the locals and watch the new CHK D1 buggy get beat on by Wag. Should be a good time as always
Dont be scared of a lil rain :driving: :drinkers:

Not scared of a lil rain. I'm still gona ride just cloder to home the 1st time out in the new buggy. If something messes up on it I can bring it home and get the jeep and keep riding.

B.DRAKE said:
Dont be scared of a lil rain :driving: :drinkers:
I didnt know WITC allowed go karts...(I meant your Zuk)...I'm finally getting to ride again this weekend, maybe the TJ will get a few scratches, Ready to check the durability of the new front axle shafts and flanges :****: See whoever shows at Crusher Ridge, Saturday and maybe Sunday

nateb83 said:
I didnt know WITC allowed go karts...(I meant your Zuk)...I'm finally getting to ride again this weekend, maybe the TJ will get a few scratches, Ready to check the durability of the new front axle shafts and flanges :****: See whoever shows at Crusher Ridge, Saturday and maybe Sunday
Just got home from working on the the buggy. It's gonna be a photo finish!

nateb83 said:
I didnt know WITC allowed go karts...(I meant your Zuk)...I' finally getting to ride again this weekend, maybe the TJ will get a few scratches, Ready to check the durability of the new front axle shafts and flanges :****: See whoever shows at Crusher Ridge, Saturday and maybe Sunday
Im sure the TJ will hold together fine ridin around leaf lookin :gay:

B.DRAKE said:
Im sure the TJ will hold together fine ridin around leaf lookin :gay:
I am trying to get around to all the parts stores and buy up all the ARMOR-ALL that they have so I can shine my **** up :flipgotcha: :gay:

nateb83 said:
I am trying to get around to all the parts stores and buy up all the ARMOR-ALL that they have so I can shine my **** up :flipgotcha: :gay:

Funny, you have the exact opposite approach, I am trying to collect all of the bird **** I can on mine...

Latest posts