• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbie run at Reiter trails (sun 21)

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Taking a group of greenies up to run Isabel.

Meeting at the main parking area at 10.

Don't come if you are inpatient and don't want to wait for us, I plan on it taking the better part of the day.

Do come if you want to watch the funnay. :clappy:

Hmmm. I might be taking a group of LC's up there too..

I might tag along :D

Oh and karl---can we play bump to pass :D

KarlVP said:
Taking a group of greenies up to run Isabel.

Meeting at the main parking area at 10.

Don't come if you are inpatient and don't want to wait for us, I plan on it taking the better part of the day.

Do come if you want to watch the funnay. :clappy:

Why do the noob runs always seem to happen when im gone....dang it. Im in need of somebody to show me around reiter cause i have no idea where im going in that place, but i will be gone on sunday dirtbiking. Anybody goin on memorial day weekend?

War-Jeeper said:
Why do the noob runs always seem to happen when im gone....dang it. Im in need of somebody to show me around reiter cause i have no idea where im going in that place, but i will be gone on sunday dirtbiking. Anybody goin on memorial day weekend?

Stay tuned here, or post up a date in the future and express your interest in getting the nickel tour at Reiter and you will get takers.

My truck could always use more bumps and scratches :redneck:
Only prob is I dont have bumpers anymore, gotta get that **** fixed. But it wont keep me from wheelin

Toyoda said:
Only prob is I dont have bumpers anymore, gotta get that **** fixed. But it wont keep me from wheelin
bumpers weigh too much and are over rated. :redneck: :haha:

Toyoda said:

That might keep you outta playing bump to pass then. :kissmyass:

I had to take out the stock bumper and smittytrash front because all they did was get hung up on everything. I was gonna make custome bumpers like 6 months ago, but still havent even started. I get so lazy and have no clearance problems with bumpers anymore.

Make it clear. Your bumpers have to be low enough to hit a stock TJ bumpers at road height. :flipoff: :flipoff:

Otherwise you can't play bump to pass with me. :D