• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbie run at Reiter trails (sun 21)

Mrs. Crash said:
Amanda Tire Humping.......

goodhump.jpg
My new favorite pic! :clappy: It was great seeing you out there Crista! Thanks for taking pics of everybody!

Maybe we can get some more banners now. :cheer:

Mrs. Crash said:
Omg that's a horrible pic of me Doug!! I don't look like I'm even wearing a bra!!:haha:

how cares! you were out there, it was fun, and that is what counts. :cheer: :cheer:

It was talking to ya again, hope to see you out on some runs more.

and trust Mike and his rig and be comfortable.

he won't hurt ya on those mean nasty rocks. :haha: :clappy:

Dude said:
how cares! you were out there, it was fun, and that is what counts. :cheer: :cheer:

It was talking to ya again, hope to see you out on some runs more.

and trust Mike and his rig and be comfortable.

he won't hurt ya on those mean nasty rocks. :haha: :clappy:

Ive actually come along way since he first rolled with me. I'm alot less scared now then I was. But most of it's just my fear of heights and such. Not his driving.

Our fearless leader!!(and you made Michaels day with that shirt lol :haha:
karltoughguy.jpg

The K5 that was having some serious Carb issues.
k52.jpg

k5.jpg

crash said:
Poor bobby---his rig is getting better...

it's slowly getting there. The motor was running like a champ today...just have to figure out that pulley situation and get a new radiator hose.

I feel so bad about that fender flare. Thought I had more room on that side. Moving around him would of been a hell of a lot easier if the belt didn't slip and I had power steering. Sorry buddy for my mistake

Damn, I thought that was Amanda I saw passing through Monroe today! Good pics, looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I could've been out, but I was driving all over the place wheeling and dealing parts. :redneck:

Sweet pics all! Thanks for posting them up so that those of us who couldnt make it could see how it went down:rockon: