• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Next time you come to Harlan...

ScottsPics said:
COOL Steve proud to see you on the forum man :dblthumb:

Yall heres one of our favorite places to stay at Steve's...

We have also tent and camper camped at Steve's as well with no complaints from us :dblthumb:

I need cost and plans of this cabin. This is what I'm gonna build at my farm

Re:

Damn hearing you guys talk about driving so far to wheel makes me realize how lucky I am, 10 mins to rush, 1 hr to dirt nasty, and 2.5 hrs to harlan

Re: Re: Re:

09zkrankin said:
Damn hearing you guys talk about driving so far to wheel makes me realize how lucky I am, 10 mins to rush, 1 hr to dirt nasty, and 2.5 hrs to harlan
If your that close to Rush you should be pretty close to Ivy.

Re: Re: Re:

09zkrankin said:
Yea, I'm about 1.5 hrs to ivy. I had forgotten about it. Need to check it out
If you're into rocks you'll love it. Visit ivycityfour-wheelers.com and I'm sure you can find someone to show you all the good stuff at the park.

Re: Re: Re: Next time you come to Harlan...

TacomaJD said:
What the hell is a skull drag and a klune box?! :wtflol:
urban dictionary said "grab someone by the hair and drag them across the roughest surface you can find" lol

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

HA!,,,,skulled dragged means the damn rig is SLAP BROKE and wont pull / run itself so yea then that urban dictionary definition works ;D

A klune box underdrive unit gearbox hicky goes between the transmission and the "or the" transfercase as an extra / more set of gears to slang into the mix :dblthumb:

JR I,m sure Steve could get you that info man :dblthumb:

weve stayed in that one several times with 8 thru 10 folks,,,I,ve got some interior pics of it but can,t find em.