• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Night Run!

skinny_pedal

I have a guest at work from Colorado. He's never been on a trail in Washington and has to head out Saturday. So what the hell sounds like its time for a night run:redneck: Were meeting in Burnett at 8:00pm plan to be out for awhile.

Hes never been wheeling in Washington and your idea to show him our trails was Evans Creek? :mad:

Keep up the good work!!!:stirpot:

Evans is still fun to all of us small tired guys that didn't over build our rigs for the local trails. :stirpot:

Evans is still fun to all of us small tired guys that didn't over build our rigs for the local trails. :stirpot:

No such thing as '' over built''

But their is such a thing as tire being to small!!!:haha:

No such thing as '' over built''

But their is such a thing as tire being to small!!!:haha:

That is all you have???

We haven't had a good tire size debate that derailed a thread in a while.

Come back a little harder next time. The drama has been lacking lately. :fawkdancesmiley:

Come on man. You cant argue the fact..
For the real wheelers that hit the hard lines N like to push their rigs to the limit. Big tires are the way to go..

Im sure for the guys that like to stroll threw the easy trails N take all the bypasses.. Small tires probly work ok!!!

Come on man. You cant argue the fact..
For the real wheelers that hit the hard lines N like to push their rigs to the limit. Big tires are the way to go..

Im sure for the guys that like to stroll threw the easy trails N take all the bypasses.. Small tires probly work ok!!!

Take a trip out of Elbe once and awhile

Good idea!!! Ill go to Evans or Tahya.. Just leave my front drive line at home!!!!:stirpot: I like to WHEEL not drive dwn dusty roads!!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Jaw most of evens is easy but the 197 is getting peritty bad, you should come try it out

Elbe is kick ass wheeling but honestly after a weekend out there.....seen it all done it all... It can be nice to change it up even if the trails are not as tough.

Nothing wrong with a change of scenery. We are wheelers not play in only one backyard :awesomework:

Nothing wrong with a change of scenery. We are wheelers not play in only one backyard :awesomework:

Thats what Prison Break! The mud bogs N other events are for:awesomework:

I like Elbe it changes every weekend!!! Evans has been the same for years!! and getting easyer as they fill in with rock!!!

To each his own tho..

Its nice to have Evans for the smaller rigs with smaller tires!! :awesomework: