• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Night wheeling. Look at this retard.

Wouldn't you just get on the horse, and ride one of those useless ****ing things down the road for help?

What an asshole for sooooooo many reasons

He said that's what he was planning on doing in the morning but I don't think they would have made it till the morning. I think in the morning they would have found a dead child and his father in their truck from carbon monoxide.

He said that's what he was planning on doing in the morning but I don't think they would have made it till the morning. I think in the morning they would have found a dead child and his father in their truck from carbon monoxide.

Why? Did they have a garden hose running from the tailpipe into the window?

Well there was cardboard where the rear slider should have been the passenger side door was all caved in along the seal and the ass end was in the ditch so it was nose high. You could see the steam from the exhaust coming up between the cab and the bed. An hour or too like this prolly not a problem but all night running with the windows up=death.

Well there was cardboard where the rear slider should have been the passenger side door was all caved in along the seal and the ass end was in the ditch so it was nose high. You could see the steam from the exhaust coming up between the cab and the bed. An hour or too like this prolly not a problem but all night running with the windows up=death.

Well, then it is a good thing you saved the day :awesomework:

At least for the kid anyways, the dad is clearly an asshole

Couple weeks ago a buddy and me pulled out a group of idiots, unamed because I think some of them are on here, and the same thing..........No FAWKING thank you....:rolleyes:

One of the first things I ask is how much money they got. It would be a hell of a bill if you were to go get them a tow truck. If they end up being real cool and appreciative, then i can always not take their money. They always say thank you if you let them keep their money.

If they're nice we pull them out right away. If not, we tell them we'll help on our way out.

Or this.

Wow, thats the biggest cluster I have seen. I belong to Sno Co. S&R so we get to do this all the time and yes it is thankless most times. Most recent one Jeepmauler and I were in Canada and had some guy pound on the trailer door at like 6am after an full night of wheelin. Said he was stuck down by this lake so we told he we would slowly get ready and come help him. After about 3 hours of looking for the guy where he said he was we found him miles away still stuck. Winched him out and he paid up like $130 in Canada coins... Ya coins. :haha:

To add to the story I cant find a place to exchange coins down here cause it cost too much to ship the coins back. :mad:

If you're in Lynnhood neck of the woods I'll exchange for ya. I go up to BC every month to see the grandkids.

PS: Guy was probably headed to Enumclaw. Did he have a Pedobear in the cab too?