• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ninja bitches in Hunstville

Deep South

Web Wheeler
A man who jumped out of a car and groped a woman committed this week's Crime of the Week, sponsored by the Huntsville area Crime Stoppers program.

On Sept. 19, a woman was walking near the intersection of Azalea and Bermuda roads when she heard a vehicle approaching behind her at about 8:10 p.m.

A few moments later, she heard a car door shut and saw a man running toward her, according to a Crime Stoppers news release. The man grabbed her and started groping her and talking in her ear.

She struggled for a few minutes before stabbing the man in the left bicep and upper thigh with a throwing star. The man released her, ran back to his car and drove away.

The suspect is described as a white man with a slender build, about 5-feet-10 to 6 feet tall. He was in his mid-20s and had short dark hair.

He was possibly driving a 1992 to 1995 gold Oldsmobile Cutlass.

Anyone with information on this crime should contact Crime Stoppers at 53-CRIME (532-7463). Crime Stoppers callers remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.

nice!!.....

i took some throwing stars to school once in the 2nd grade....and don't you know my playground girlfriend snitched me out.....