• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No Good

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
hurricane

Some models are showing the hurricane hitting the East Coast than turning around and coming back and hitting the gulf. Which that would mean weeks without oil coming

Re:

86chevota said:
Some models are showing the hurricane hitting the East Coast than turning around and coming back and hitting the gulf. Which that would mean weeks without oil coming

Havent seen that one. We've been watching it close at work because we got a lot of customers in Fla. That would suck major ass if it did that. I blame Hilary.

Re:

86chevota said:

Yep, seen that. That would be terrible for several reasons.

Re:

Katrina all over again huh. Never let something go to waste

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The whole market is ran off Speculation! Just because something "could " happen they jump on it and the price goes up.

Re:

Gas prices up here can fluctuate .40-.50 a day for no good reason and that's normal for us. That pipeline issue didn't change our prices so I don't see the storm causing us issues either.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: No Good

blacksheep10 said:
Man, saw a meme on FB today, pic of Fla saying I have info on Hillary, then a pic of the hurricane hitting it. Cracked my **** up
07c2e1dc751eea480a1401823716d104.jpg

The oilfield is picking back up. So yes gas and oil will go up Bad for the consumer great for the 7000 that were laid off

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Gas prices up here can fluctuate .40-.50 a day for no good reason and that's normal for us. That pipeline issue didn't change our prices so I don't see the storm causing us issues either.

We jumped 38 cents today in gas. Diesel didn't budge. I'll probably just fill the truck and drive it this week.

I always wonder how something that happens next week effects the gas. That's in the stations tank right now. That **** is already bought. You know they won't drop the price till next weeks expensive **** is gone.