• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nolan, sent you a pm, Need the boards help with this one!!!

Re: Nolan, sent you a pm, need your input!! WYATT also!!!

Now why you want to come on here and make a post about sending pm's.... People and their damn secrets... :flipoff1:

i kno what it's about.... mike wants to know if they think he will be able to win the weiner eating contest.....

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! :afro:

checked my PM, responded. You have way more experience with that than me.
I wish I had that experience and know how, and I'm not talking weiner eating.

I know what this thread is about. It is gayer than a weiner eating contest. :flipoff1:

edit:Just fawking with you Mike, please do not eat me when you see me...

Well here you go, I'll throw it out to everyone. I have a HUGE chance to lock in a sponsor for the 2009 season. I am needing help writing a sponsorship package. I know how to build cars and set them up BUT I am not good and doing this stuff. I just wanted to see what some of you have done for your package. I have talked to Dustin Webster some on this and he has me headed in the right way. I am working in the fab shop of a big oil company (and build rigs on the side) and the owner is into racing and has just bought an Indy car team, we are wanting to get a packet to him soon, but I am not sure how to go about it and I am not looking forward to doing it but can't pass up this chance. If anyone has any help they want to throw out there post it, if anyone wants to write if for me even better thumb.gif Give me your thoughts :dunno:

I know we have some big names on the board now that might able to give me their thoughts, Dan, Rusty, Doug, I would say Brian but he would have his wife do it for him molaugh molaugh

How long should it be???
Do I send a short video with it??
Photos??
List contacts of customers for them to talk to??

PM Rockwild and see if he can email the one he put together.

I don't think you want it real long because people's attention span won't make it to the end. The big thing we found was make it professional and be honest with what you are looking for.

act now and act fast - good opportunities won't come around twice

let me know how I can help, but the best person is you, sell yourself