Nolen, who's rig?

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Is this Paule's rig?

sat000025.jpg

sat000054.jpg

Matt O. said:
Why? It was blue wasn't it? Thought it was the same rig but not sure

I guess they wanted to change it up. I was wondering whoes it was and then I started reading all the crap from teh We-Rock nationals this weekend and figured it out. I really like that buggy, that color looks good.

Cole said:
I guess they wanted to change it up. I was wondering whoes it was and then I started reading all the crap from teh We-Rock nationals this weekend and figured it out. I really like that buggy, that color looks good.

Yeah I liked it blue and really like it close to an OD green. I guess Tracey did not quaify this year or maybe he was hurt? I remember him hurting his neck or back at the opener.

Tracys number is #112 which you can see on the roof, but Paule has his skins on it with the Triple Zero, and yes clearly Paule driving.
I heard that he hasnt finished his own build yet after selling the Matrix. :dunno:
Hell he may not have even started on it yet.

Tracy didn't run the whole season so he didn't qualify and Jason qualified through a past champion exemption. I don't know if Jason has even started his new one for next year. Last I heard was they were building it for KOH but haven't seen too much. They don't usually pimp buildup threads or the like. They took Tracy's and put the rear steer back in and Jason had been practicing with it in SD before the event. Not a bad finish either for not having competed much this year.

I went last year. It was boring as ****. Watching Crawling all days sucks. Sorry if I offend anyone but sitting and watching them play chess on course is too slow for me.

Granted the roll here and there helps to make it better but its still SLOW!!!

InDaShop said:
I went last year. It was boring as ****. Watching Crawling all days sucks. Sorry if I offend anyone but sitting and watching them play chess on course is too slow for me.

True. After XRRA Hannibal Miles, Kelly, Michelle and I went to RROC and we were bored within an hour and left before the 2 hour mark. I wanted to go this time to see the big names pull off the real sick lines. I have yet to look at comp pics or who placed where.

InDaShop said:

Yeah the man made course like they had in Texas would suck. We went to TN and watched and it was FUN. Wet and sloppy and lots of throttle.

Bones said:
Man made or not, too slow to spectate IMO. I loved crawling as far as wheeling goes, but can't sit and watch it. ADHD I guess. :dunno:

I enjoy that they let you get closer to the action and interact with the drivers a bit. I don't hate it but it is different