• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nolen, who's rig?

Cole said:
HAHA, but have you ever seen any videos of me crawling.

That is because that heavy POS you had would not make it up anything without a full on assault.

Wait until you get a real buggy. You won't HAVE to beat on it like it owes you money :flipper:

wngrog said:
That is because that heavy POS you had would not make it up anything without a full on assault.

Wait until you get a real buggy. You won't HAVE to beat on it like it owes you money :flipper:

Seriously I will still beat it like it owes me money, because thats what I enjoy doing. I will crawl around some, but more than likely will be foot to the floor most of the time.

Matt O. said:
Yeah the man made course like they had in Texas would suck. We went to TN and watched and it was FUN. Wet and sloppy and lots of throttle.

I've wheeled the shotcrete course, and the rocks where they are comping in Hannibal. Both are hard as fawk. I think for comp like that the shotcrete is the best as it doesnt change each run with buggies moving rocks ect. Any of them in mud or rain would suck. As you may or may not recall it rained the entire night before GN Texas, and the course had tons of mud on it, and around it. Every rig going to and from each obstacle and most obstacles got mud carried on to them. They were sloppy as hell on Saturday. Hannibal, having wheeled it wet would suck bad as well.
Lil Rich didnt pull any punchs with the shot crete it was tough, tons of rolls tons of carnage.

I dont know which one I'd prefer, though but watching crawling sucks, it just does, not much action or too much time between action.
I'd rather be crawling myself (less boring) or watching XRRA.

Sorry not hating on rock crawlers that comp. They have finese and patients, I lack both.

I love to peel out too, you just won't have to do it as much. Besides, the places you get to wheel peeling out is more fun.

You go in the big rocks like I like, peeling out and bouncing around is just a ticket to the wrench.