• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Noooobie run!!!!!

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Its been some time since I have put one of these on. In any case if you want to learn something---push your limits a little and have a good time then this run is for you.

When:Sunday June 4th
Where:Retier Trails
What time:9:30 at the first pit.

Like I say this is for those who are newer to the sport and wish to learn something.... Anybody is welcome but be ready for a slow day...

crash said:
Its been some time since I have put one of these on. In any case if you want to learn something---push your limits a little and have a good time then this run is for you.

Like I say this is for those who are newer to the sport and wish to learn something.... Anybody is welcome but be ready for a slow day...

>>> UPDATE <<<

I will not be able to make it... maybe next time. have fun all.

Last edited:
crash said:

Ahh man...this is just calling my name. But I am going camping for a good buddies birthday :mad:

I will be there next time. I am itchin to get out there.

I should be able to make it out there. Just working out a few kinks on the truck right now. Looks like I need to put a ruch on my work now :D

If i can save up enough money to tow my rig out there and back and drive it while im there i will be there hahahaha:D, Anyone wanna give me a tow out there maybe?

Might have to make a weekend of it if I can keep up and rig is still in one piece after this weekend:looser: . Hey Crash will you pull me through the tuff spots ::redneck:

Any plans on what trail(s) you're gonna run Mike? I might try and make it out in something. Maybe my DD XJ. :)

so 31's are ok for this run? anyone wanna drive my cherokee to the trailhead? my liscense is suspended, but i wanna beat on my jeep. i did it a few weekends ago this way. so anyone want to?

MarcW said:
so 31's are ok for this run? anyone wanna drive my cherokee to the trailhead? my liscense is suspended, but i wanna beat on my jeep. i did it a few weekends ago this way. so anyone want to?

I've got a Zuk on 29's & just a rear locker... you'll be fine!

you got a rear locker right? :flipoff: