• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Noooobie run!!!!!

I got home and hit a nice hot shower, and now I'm ready to crawl into my warm bed. Picture taking and heckling is HARD work, you know? :flipoff: :kissmyass:

A great day even with the rain. I'm glad everyone made it out, and hopefully everyone had a good time. ICEHAWK are you the dude with the black runner that was hearing strange knocking noises when we were on Sack-up? That sucks on the front-end... but like you said... SAS time. :cool:

Oh yeah, and a shout out to the guy in the bronco too... I missed your name, did you make it all the way through sack-up? Mad props if you did. :super:

i'm sad i missed it kelly! :mad: :mad:

i have dibbs on the next run!!

i'm just glad that everything went well for ya... the less work you have to do on that thing the more time i get with my boyfriend :flipoff:

Weifallo said:
i'm sad i missed it kelly! :mad: :mad:

i have dibbs on the next run!!

i'm just glad that everything went well for ya... the less work you have to do on that thing the more time i get with my boyfriend :flipoff:

You guys missed the first run! It did SO amazing, just ask Amanda :D

Kelly said:
You guys missed the first run! It did SO amazing, just ask Amanda :D

At least your success gives me a little glimmer of hope that my POS may also work someday soon too :rockon:

Nuzzy said:
At least your success gives me a little glimmer of hope that my POS may also work someday soon too :rockon:

You should drop it off at CRASHFAB :clappy:

War-Jeeper said:
Hahaha, narrow rig=no body damage:D but i did bend my high lift on a rock:sad:

I was going to talk to ya about that highlift--it just sits there waiting to reallly get nailed...

ok here are some of the pics that I took...

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

someone was looking for pics of the 4-runner...I have a few
IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

MJK?
IMG_3108.jpg

Kelly
IMG_3110.jpg

Here are all the pics...
http://www.supermotors.org/clubs/superford/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=3788&s=34814#content

JOOP said:
So did it rain all day there? It was nice back here in my garage. :redneck:

Yes it rained. I would have loved to see you there, so I could have watched you get denied all day by everything :flipoff:

it didn't just rain, it :censored: poured!

We were soaked by the time we got back to the truck and trailer. Then of course once we got home and unloaded...the sun came out:mad:

Oh well...we had a good time

crash said:
I was going to talk to ya about that highlift--it just sits there waiting to reallly get nailed...

Do you happen to have any suggestions on where i could mount it where it wont get nailed again?