• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Noooobie run!!!!!

NotMatt said:
I got home and hit a nice hot shower, and now I'm ready to crawl into my warm bed. Picture taking and heckling is HARD work, you know? :flipoff: :kissmyass:

A great day even with the rain. I'm glad everyone made it out, and hopefully everyone had a good time. ICEHAWK are you the dude with the black runner that was hearing strange knocking noises when we were on Sack-up? That sucks on the front-end... but like you said... SAS time. :cool:

Oh yeah, and a shout out to the guy in the bronco too... I missed your name, did you make it all the way through sack-up? Mad props if you did. :super:

Yes I willbe pulling the front end and seeing what is up with it. and Darel the guy in the Bronco made it all the way up. And I did to with a F@#$ up frontend. SAS time for the 4runner:clappy: :redneck:

ICEHAWK said:
Yes I willbe pulling the front end and seeing what is up with it. and Darel the guy in the Bronco made it all the way up. And I did to with a F@#$ up frontend. SAS time for the 4runner:clappy: :redneck:

Hey, if you decide to put it back together temporarily before the SAS, I have a two IFS front thirds kicking around.. I think a 4.10 and a 4.30... you can have either one if one of 'em matches your gears. Just gotta come get it.

You had to dent my side didn't you? (Let's not listen to any more of Bunk's advice, ok?) :redneck:

Kelly, your rig did awesome! It's very well built and had a gentle (for the most part) driver behind the wheel, you should be proud of yourself. :cool:
a6d088b0.jpg

Definately had a good time despite all the rain. Glad to meet a few more people and put names with faces. Sorry to miss out on the rest of the day

Toyotanut said:
Definately had a good time despite all the rain. Glad to meet a few more people and put names with faces. Sorry to miss out on the rest of the day

Its okay you had no top correct? so it was a good reason to leave a bit early

Jason, living in the NW you definetly need some kind of cover. Is that in your plans, or are you trying to chase your lovely wife away!?!:flipoff:

Toyotanut said:

So is your beef that a lot of people took the bypasses? I mean it was a Noobie run, if the Noobies aren’t supposed to take the bypass then what exactly are they there for? Now if you want to talk about bad trail edict, how about those guys that continued up the wall trail, beer in hand, after Crash told them that the trail was closed past that point.

Oh, and I had a great time Crash, thanks again for taking us all out.

Jobless said:
There is the problem, lack of eductaion, trail mapping and trail maintenance.

Mike knows the original line on Sac-up. Everything else is a by-pass/go-around and at any other area such as Walker, Evans, etc...it would not be tolerated. But Reiter isn't an ORV park yet so everyone still uses the same mentality they have been using for years.

I'm not pointing fingers...it's called education.

Too bad you weren't able to make it..........Maybe you could of educated us :flipoff:

KarlVP said:
Sounds like you guys had an awsome time.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was too busy sleeping in at Dirtballs house.

ditto that for me... i am just now joining the human race again... of course in time to start fabricating a bunch of stuff for a hydro race this weekend....

jello shot runs were a blast on saturday night... we sure thought about you while we were all cuddled up at marks house shaking a hangover, and witnessing Karl's Wifey Ruth, bastardize him into oblivion... wish i had a camera.

sorry i missed out on the run... catch you next time...

Latest posts