• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Noooobie run!!!!!

War-Jeeper said:
The fact that people are going past the closed section of the wall trail and throwing crap over the edge! Even when a whole bunch of us said it was closed and there was a sign right next to them

next time snap a picture of them with license plate info past the signs and tell them you will turn them into state parks. i believe its a 500 dollar fine and possible impound of the vehicle.... then tell them if they turn around now you wont take action. if they dont, turn them in. after one or two people get fined (if they ever do) then the word will spread fast....

if they turn around then that word will spread also. Those :censored: RTW assholes will turn you in if you go up there, but if you park your vehicle and walk its all good.

again peer pressure only works if you are willing to go to the next step.

Hip said:
next time snap a picture of them with license plate info past the signs and tell them you will turn them into state parks. i believe its a 500 dollar fine and possible impound of the vehicle.... then tell them if they turn around now you wont take action. if they dont, turn them in. after one or two people get fined (if they ever do) then the word will spread fast....

if they turn around then that word will spread also. Those :censored: RTW assholes will turn you in if you go up there, but if you park your vehicle and walk its all good.

again peer pressure only works if you are willing to go to the next step.

i've seen WAY too many drunks with guns up at reiter to start threatening strangers. :;

Paulie said:
some guy pulled a gun on me and held it to my forehead at reiter, at 17 years old. 20 mins later he was in cuffs

been there, but with more range, like 10 yards, up at reiter.

oh please tell me the gun pulling has stopped at reiter, because If someone pulled one on me. I seriously would have to think things out before I pulled my trigger. But I wouldn't hesitate if said dipshit was just being beligerant (sp?) I would simply stick to "I tought he was going to shoot me or someone"

I dont think I would shoot to kill,but who knows. A 45 does a lot of damage.

Ok guys, I have removed all the BS relating to sack up on this thread. I apologize for not catching it earlier. There were some very good points and a lot of thought put into some of the comments. As a result of the effort, if you posted something you really want saved, please PM me and I will send it to you and you can post it in this thread: http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2243
However, the above thread is a healthy discussion and it needs to stay that way. So if you re-post your comments there from this thread, please edit them to be on topic and applicable to the discussion.
Thanks,
Comet

More pics...

PICT0004r.jpg

PICT0007r.jpg

PICT0010r.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0018r.jpg

PICT0019r.jpg

PICT0020r.jpg

Latest posts