• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

North Bend, 5/19 Sunday

YotaDude1997

Going wheeling tomorrow. In the North Bend area. Mild, not wild.

Just posting this to see if anyone wants for join.......I'm going regardless, ready set go..:awesomework:

4twofive-260-87ninefour

I spent allot of time out in that area when I was a kid.. We even drove to the top of mount Si back then...

do you trailer your stuff or drive it. is there a spot to park a trailer? i might be interested going up there never been befor.

It's all old gravel roads, small play areas and whatnot.....no trailer parking.....no need for that kinda thing here. Don't see many (if any) trailer-only rigs here in North Bend. We just start at the meet spot and then drive around and to where all the cool kids hang out.:cheer:

For what is available and accessible around here, most fun would be had in stock-ish-type rigs.

well i would just bring my sammi on 31 an locked rear. so nothing to crazy but i dont drive it on the street. i trailer it

well i would just bring my sammi on 31 an locked rear. so nothing to crazy but i dont drive it on the street. i trailer it

:beer: Looking forward to wheeling with you in the near future then. We'll find a place for your trailer in one of the parking lots.

Last edited:
What kind of rig do you have?

Here's a picture of it at KOH 2013.....With my friend Clark!!!! Mine is the black and silver one!!!!:redneck::awesomework:

It's wheel able again after it's last trip to Canadia!!!:D:beer:

Attachments

• KOH 2013 With Clark (Copy).jpg
    KOH 2013 With Clark (Copy).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 180
Havent camped or wheeled outside of northbend in about 15 yrs, Is there any trails that are any good or is it just some old roads?:awesomework: