• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Northwest fab doubler

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
anyone on here have it? I think i am going to get it. seems like the trick sickness, plus they have a deal(sort of) for the triple stick shifters if you buy them as a package. I reallylike the versatility of this doubler, you can rotate it every which way:awesomework: plus it is shiny:awesomework:

I bought their adapter, NP203 TO NP205. It's a very nice piece, just took them over 6 weeks to get it to me. I made my own shifters. I am still building, so haven't had any experience with it yet, but it looks plenty strong and has some good advantages, like clockability. Here's the thread with some pics. Be happy to answer any questions.

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22507&page=4

6 weeks!!! man am i impatient, that'll be cutting it close:mad: :booo: can i have yours inthe meantime?:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: . At least i have done it once before so i pretty much know what to do, I jsut have to do it on the opposite side, I want to do the twin stick mod on this ford np205 i got but i can't remember what shifter it was on the chevy i modded and then i heard it is the opposite on the ford case, so now i have to go back and check:redneck:

NWF does nice work.. However, "buyer beware"

There delivery times suck!
They don't contact there customers with updates!
My part was supposed to be ready 1 month ago and i still don't have it.
They have not replied to my PM's, my emails, and i can never get them on the phone. (always busy)

The only reason i know what IS going on, is because of a friend of a friend.

Hey, they are Canadian, give em a break, they cannot help it!

I too am interesting in the NWF setup over the ORD. Just ask Boonie why he is wanting to buy this setup over the ORD doubler he already owns.

Actually, yah, that is a good question. Boonie, why art thou buying a NWF doubler?

two reasons, one main reason though, I am switching(not really switching since it was never in the s-10) to a ford np205(driver's drop) so i can do a high pinion axle. Also the adapter B.P. on the one i have is figure 8 for the np205 and not 6 round. I am not sure i want my 203 upside down either, but with the NWF kit i have that option. plus a bunch more rotation options, plus if ever i want to change it or tweak it i can, or if for some sTRAAAANGE reason i choose to go to a passenger drop i can, and rotate it for it. So really there are a bunch of reasons why i am going with this, mainly because i dont know 100% my t-case positioning under the truck, and want to be in control of that destiny:awesomework:

Ok, so i sent of a second email to say "hey, i wanna buy this, take my credit card number and ring it!!!" :awesomework:

so hopefully i will get it here before naches...:stirpot: :corn:

I know, is there another company that offers a setup like this? IF so i will look into it, and no on ORD...

I'll buy your NWFworks doubler off yah :cheer:

http://www.stazworks.com/doublers.htm These guys have one that has some rotation options. They're website sucks nuts though.

Doubler-kit-2.jpg

the doubler i have sitting on the garage floor???:eeek: or the one i am going to be ordering? and recieving in 18 weeks:haha:

Edit: I think Stazworks doubler is where the one that is holding down the garage floor came from...

Just got off the phone with a guy from NWF, i only emailed them this morning:awesomework: He says they have the adapter in stock, PTO covered are out for anodizing, he said 1 1/2 weeks and they should be on there way. then he said 3-5 days shipping time UPS. So I figure 2-3 weeks:awesomework: but again... I am not holding my breath:corn:

Ya, don't hold your breath. I ordered mine December 26th. He told me they were doing inventory, it was in stock, so it would ship Jan 2nd. I called the 7th, he said it would be here the 15th, called the 17th, he said he would call right back, never did, called again the 21st, said it be here the 24th, finally got the stuff on the 28th, but they didn't ship the input shaft with it, and I didn't finally get that until Feb. 12th. Again, very nice parts, but when they said they would call back, never did, never answered any of my emails, I won't buy again from them. It's one of those things, just be honest with me, if they would have told me from the start it would take that long, fine, I'd been ok with that, but promise it and not follow thru, no thanks.

Ya, that is a bum deal, I have been raked over the coals enough in my young years to know that it takes time(of which i dont have much of, or patience) to get stuff sometimes, and sometimes....it's wrong....which blows even more testicles...:mad:

Have fun with that... They aren't just Canadians, they are Islanders, they are on their own schedule. There has also been a change up in owners/workers...not sure how thats going right now, but be prepared for a wait.

Ya, that is a bum deal, I have been raked over the coals enough in my young years to know that it takes time(of which i dont have much of, or patience) to get stuff sometimes, and sometimes....it's wrong....which blows even more testicles...:mad:

so what was the total price?

mine is on order from ORD placed order three days ago. they said two weeks???