• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NOT Epic Elbe trip 2/23

Rig has nothing to do with it--its the mind set--and thats more than an opinion..

Hence why we are still wheeling even in a light duty rig. I take my two boys with me every time and they just love it. When we stop to eat they tend to find the biggest mud hole and jump right in. The next more capable rig I build will be with their help. Can't wait to get started on it. Being as they are 2 and 3 (almost 3 & 4) I will have to wait to start it for a while. Also my wife is getting more into wheeling now that I have had her out a couple times. She likes it but thinks the lines I take are boring, and that I need to challenge the Jeep more. I think I still have to get to work on Monday.

Hence why we are still wheeling even in a light duty rig. I take my two boys with me every time and they just love it. When we stop to eat they tend to find the biggest mud hole and jump right in. The next more capable rig I build will be with their help. Can't wait to get started on it. Being as they are 2 and 3 (almost 3 & 4) I will have to wait to start it for a while. Also my wife is getting more into wheeling now that I have had her out a couple times. She likes it but thinks the lines I take are boring, and that I need to challenge the Jeep more. I think I still have to get to work on Monday.

Good for you :awesomework: My kids were the very same way when they were young and the driving force for me to build my rig the way it is. They are grown (my son just turned 18) and no longer need dad,lol..

Well it looks like this wont happen. Most have bailed and I lost a rod end this morning. So now I have to fix that and replace the lower rear arms that I saw are bent while looking it over after the rod end failed. Just my luck.

Well it looks like this wont happen. Most have bailed and I lost a rod end this morning. So now I have to fix that and replace the lower rear arms that I saw are bent while looking it over after the rod end failed. Just my luck.

That is like a **** storm of bad luck :mad:

Goodluck with the repairs! :awesomework:

Let me know the next time Elbe is on the agenda.

I'll still be there this Sunday.....I think.

EDIT: GOING TO TONGA. Elbe some other day.....

Last edited:
Let me know the next time Elbe is on the agenda.

I'll still be there this Sunday.....I think.

EDIT: GOING TO TONGA. Elbe some other day.....

Ya I wanted to hit Elbe, but with having to do the work on it now I am not sure I would have it together fast enough to make it. Wife is now making noise about a snow trip that day cause she already took it off.