• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Not guilty

Re: Re: Re: Not guilty

BUG-E J said:
I want a shirt that says Treyvon got what he deserved.

This is a guy I went to school with molaugh

Screenshot952013-07-14-18-09-16_zps35515fc0.png

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Re: Re: Re: Not guilty

TacomaJD said:
This is a guy I went to school with molaugh

Screenshot952013-07-14-18-09-16_zps35515fc0.png

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Nice shirt. But your friend misspelled it's name.
It spelled it's name, Treyboon

mdo817 said:
Could we got that on the front, "Neighborhood Watch" in big block letters on the back? Then wear them on our 1M C.A.C march.
thumb.gif , i want this, sign Kay up too

glad he not guilty get back for that oj ****!! and ted nugent is chicken **** draft dodger fine example of patriot :woody:

ridered3 said:
Wonder if the family he helped will file suit for him being a Good Samaritan now....

I want to know if they were black. Please say they were black! Then I want Obama to come out and say that the family he saved looked like his. It could have been him in that car.

patooyee said:
I want to know if they were black. Please say they were black! Then I want Obama to come out and say that the family he saved looked like his. It could have been him in that car.

Based on names being Dana and Mike Gerstle I'd reckon they were crazy ass crackers.

InDaShop said:
Take a few minutes and cruise this link.
After reading that, I want to know what murder trial the media was covering, cause it sure as hell wasnt this one.
http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict/
I mean, watch the story I linked. obvious intentional spins. There isn't a law that says they have to report the truth or any part of it.

blacksheep10 said:
I mean, watch the story I linked. obvious intentional spins. There isn't a law that says they have to report the truth or any part of it.
I'd seen that a week or so ago. The "LEAN" deal with Skittles , iced tea and Robitussin= lean, that was an eyeopeners.

What pisses me off so much, I'm talking fully infuriated is the SPIN FACTOR. The Media all the up to the President of these United States. Are you ****ing serious POTUS, you should be above the fray, insteed you choose to lower youself to no more than a community organizer in-sighting race riots and propagating race lies and inequalities.