• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nothing new, but PBB has gone soft

Haha. I actually know 2 fully grown men who lost their women, children, and jobs to their video game addictions. They still just sit around and play.

I played them when I was young and some in college. In college it was more about having competitions with my dorm mates than playing the games though. We would get drunk and have rowdy late night tournaments and bet on each other and such. I bought an X-Box Kinnect about a year ago to play all the workout games in an attempt to get in shape. Didn't happen. Although they are fun and I did get a workout, just no time. I tried one of the war-type games briefly to try and see what the hell everyone was jacking off over. I think it was Halo something or other. I got bored of trying to figure out all the damn buttons after about 5 minutes and haven't touched the thing since. The controllers these days are crazy. 3 joysticks, 4 finger triggers, 7 thumb buttons, how the hell do people have enough fingers these days???

i dont get it at all, if i aint wheelin or workin in garage chuggin beers, i with my wife, doin outside ****! i dont gets kids nowadays, but these fawkers on pirate way older than me and gamers! wtf

Stirred the pot a little on the butt-pirate thread :flipoff1:

....I play Guitar Hero when I'm bored (I play guitar so that game naturally appeals to me). Used to be BIG into Halo 2 and 3...haven't played any of the more recent Halo games.

....and did somebody say something about 2 dudes on a motorcycle? laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Resampled_2011-10-09_14-19-57_750.jpg

Bahahahaha I couldn't resist posting that after the 2 dudes on a bike comment lol.....random funny **** molaugh molaugh

It's alright tho, we both had bad bitches ridin with us that day (they took the pic obviously)....and I'm pretty fawkin straight soooo Fawk it :flipoff1: even though I do play Guitar Hero... laughing1

BUG-E J said:
I'll throw down on some COD. But only when I have time,

That's how I am, I have to have absolutely nothing else to do before I make time to fire the xbox up. I tried to get into COD, but just never could. I was always stuck on Halo

I've never been a big gamer but I love some COD, if I turn that **** on I'll waste an entire day, I'll get lit and cuss the hell outta the 12 yr olds :****:

race_jeep said:
I've never been a big gamer but I love some COD, if I turn that **** on I'll waste an entire day, I'll get lit and cuss the hell outta the 12 yr olds :****:
Haha that's what I did with Halo, some of them little pre-puberty bastards talk more **** on Xbox Live than some of the asshats on Pirate :****:

Latest posts