• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 5th Noob run at Reiter

MarcW said:
got an extra seat in the flatty? i dont think my jeep is up for anymore trail use, its kind of falling apart. :mad: :haha:

Mine isnt finished yet im going to be riding with somebody with an open seat and taking pictures

See if you can find someone with an open seat though, if i had one i would offer it but ya not quite done yet but close

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Why not drive your truck?
2 tickets so parents wont let me drive it. it sits in the garage and collects dust...until i drive to skool...and then home. no play driving at all. Plus its got 31" AT's for winter on it right now and i dont got a set of muds to throw on it yet. Come spring tim ill have 35's and a spool so ill be good:clappy:

Looks like I will be there with at least two other rigs from CWO that want to go check out the area... plus Ryan riding bitch with me it looks like. :flipoff:

Is anyone going to have a flatbed or something incase some of us seriously break down? Any property near by we can park on for a couple days while under repair? *Just thinking of ways to aviod a huge tow bill incase i can't drive my rig all the way home...*

toyota pick up, 4 inches of lift, 32" tires, open diffs. I'd like to come...

I do have property in that area, but its controlled access meaning no one gets in without me, and I dont think Im gonna make it.

Although, Im sure there are people who are close enough and can help.

~T.J.

NotMatt said:
Looks like I will be there with at least two other rigs from CWO that want to go check out the area... plus Ryan riding bitch with me it looks like. :flipoff:
Maybe you should let me drive your jeep:flipoff:

It looks like I'll be able to make it. What's your Jeep look like KarlVP? So's I can find you in the parking lot. Also, I'm sure I will have an extra seat if anyone still needs a ride........and doesn't mind listening to some good ol' Rock and Roll.:D

Latest posts