• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 5th Noob run at Reiter

I am going to have to back out. I just learned that a dear, old friend passed away yesterday and the funeral will be on the 5th.

She was well into her nineties and had lived a wonderful, full life, but we need to be there for the rememberance time.

JNK-RNR said:
Sooo can non newbs come??? I am a reiter newb, the only time I have been up their was the clean up:redneck:

Who is the non noob you are bringing? Becasue I am not sure I can go.:haha: :haha: :flipoff:

TB-F said:
:haha: werent we just talking about how much fun that is?:haha: Try Jason Helmes.
How big is his? I only got the lil ol expedition to tow with. Course it's not that far to go.

Better yet instead of asking if someone has a trailer, maybe someone wants to buy a bronco so I can just buy a trailer:rolleyes:

FordFrk06 said:
does anyone think that my truck should not go? i have a hook up front, but i have no lift and crappy 30" tires.

Siance this is a "noobie" run you should be ok. There will be plenty of people there to help you out. Come on out and meet everyone else.

im in as long as 131" wheelbase and only a slider on the passenger side had to take my driverside off im pretty equipped other then my wheelbase i have a sased frontier lsd in rear arb front never wheeled reiter though

I'm riding with Karl, but if you want to meet me in monroe, I can show you how to get there, if not its real easy to find.

NO... It spent too much time with El Diablo YJ's jeep and now doesnt want to get finished. Actually I just havent finished the last couple things yet and I'm not sure if I will get to finish it by then, if it does get finished I'll wheel it on the run, if not I'll ride with Karl.

Latest posts