• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 5th Noob run at Reiter

ok here are a few pics...

img_4048.jpg

img_4054.jpg

img_4064.jpg

So lets here details.. how many showed? what trails you run? Funniest incident?

I was stuck welding in garage all day fill me in?

roccrawler said:
So lets here details.. how many showed? what trails you run? Funniest incident?

I was stuck welding in garage all day fill me in?

I want filled in too! I had to work:mad:

And i know there had to be more than just one person out there with a camera

i tried to make it but couldnt get my drive line made till about noon taday. got up on the trails around 1 or so. ill have to catch the next trip up. but solo wheelin is always good fun.

Ran sac-up it was sloppy as hell and really fun, got done with that and did the steps. Then did the lower loop of izzy. ALl in all good fun easy day. All the noobs did really well actually. Only 1 or 2 straps came out, and one u-joint broken on the green heep i do believe.

Funniest incident, crash getting denied then 2 heeps making it up after he got shot down. :haha: :haha:

ya, first trail i ran was sackup, its getting too easy to go up nowadays. but all the rain weve had made the rock garden fun. btw...
is this what jason's truck looks like now?
img_4095.jpg

johnboy said:
ya, first trail i ran was sackup, its getting too easy to go up nowadays. but all the rain weve had made the rock garden fun. btw...
is this what jason's truck looks like now?
img_4095.jpg
yep that is his

O and big props to totalled (pat right???) for keepin the tires down on the steps. That crazy fawker, the only thing holding hiim from going over was his spare tire leanin on the rock. :cool:

Latest posts