• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November Work Party?

Donkeylips

It looks like there has been some talk about the 22nd of November for the next work party? I understand the turn out has been less than desirable. I am looking to rally some troops to help out. What is on the to-do-list for the November working party?

I've made it to a couple of the work parties this year but my time is a little more free right now. I think I can help with getting the word out and getting some folks involved in the future. How can I help?

The only work party thus month will be on Nov 22.

The main to do is brushing the future trails as too keep nature at bay while waiting there turn to be built, we have around 3 miles to brush... we also need to make sure the flagging is still in place. Remark as needed...

Need shears, looper weed eaters with a blade, and/or hedge trimmers...

If we have a large rurnout and a couple Toyotas with beds there is a need to move some material out to a couple spots and we could winch a rock back into place... so there's work to be done...

The only work party thus month will be on Nov 22.

The main to do is brushing the future trails as too keep nature at bay while waiting there turn to be built, we have around 3 miles to brush... we also need to make sure the flagging is still in place. Remark as needed...

Need shears, looper weed eaters with a blade, and/or hedge trimmers...

If we have a large rurnout and a couple Toyotas with beds there is a need to move some material out to a couple spots and we could winch a rock back into place... so there's work to be done...

About 19 people have rogered up on the facespace as going. Hopefully these numbers are better. I have high hopes for a decent crew this time. As I said before, I should be able to round people up in the future. I've been busy building a damn 4Runner and racecar ****. I have a little more time now days. We'll make it happen.

Kurtis Messmer