• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

Very nice, congrats on getting it done (even if not completely) for the big weekend:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::awesomework:

Status

Only has until Wed night. We'll be out of town until memorial weekend... DOH!

Eric/Weif,
WELL :eeek: are you guys going to make your goal of having the jeep trail ready before your trip back east ?

So did you guys confirm that the dana 300 works ok?

Still sitting without oil and undriven... That 1310 CV style yoke that came with the HD output wont work since I planned on running a 1350 Ubolt style. The plan was to use the 32spline 1350 yoke off Bunk's Atlas that he didn't need and had been told by a few people it should bolt right in. Not so much since the diameter is way too big for the current 300 seal... So I just ordered a new yoke with correct seal from AA yesterday and it should show up tomorrow.

BTW, you have PM :kiss:

Still sitting without oil and undriven... That 1310 CV style yoke that came with the HD output wont work since I planned on running a 1350 Ubolt style. The plan was to use the 32spline 1350 yoke off Bunk's Atlas that he didn't need and had been told by a few people it should bolt right in. Not so much since the diameter is way too big for the current 300 seal... So I just ordered a new yoke with correct seal from AA yesterday and it should show up tomorrow.

BTW, you have PM :kiss:

I could have fixed that lil seal problem (spent time figuring it out on mine) :kiss:

What a trooper...Spencer just showed up...I think a flex test is in order later today.

The Pay Off...

Actual wheeling has taken place... granted, there have definitely been some problems that we've been addressing along the way, but progress is progress... here are a few pics...

IMG_4334.jpg

First big break...
IMG_4356.jpg

And fix compliments of Marcus :awesomework:
IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

Pre-locker/bead locks run :booo:
IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4634.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

Since that trip, the lockrite has been installed and lots of leaks etc have been fixed with Brads help :beer: :D

Beadlocks are probably next considering the amount of trouble they caused last weekend :mad: Good thing we had such a good recovery team! :D

Anyway.... just thought I'd update the thread. Enjoy!

I clicked on this thread fully expecting to see that you had ordered beadlock's.......Now I'm dissapointed:flipoff:

Let me know when Nuzz wants to thrash on it again and we can put it back in the garage for another beating :redneck:

Anti-wrap bar and beadlocks will be the 2 biggies...

Discs in the rear would be nice so I could better utilize front digs and possibly rape your yard some more :haha::redneck:

We got some serious work hammered out last weekend though :011::beer::beer::beer:

Anti-wrap bar and beadlocks will be the 2 biggies...

Discs in the rear would be nice so I could better utilize front digs and possibly rape your yard some more :haha::redneck:

We got some serious work hammered out last weekend though :011::beer::beer::beer:

No guarantee the beadlocks will hold air if I weld them :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: