• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NW Model Hobby Expo Feb 6 - 8

Todd1803

The Washington R/C Rock Crawlers will be at the expo with an indoor crawling course.
http://www.nwmodelhobbyexpo.com/

We had a great time last year, and this year's course should be even bigger.
Anybody who'd like to bring a crawler and try out the course is more than welcome.

Here are some pics from last year's expo

Expo023.jpg

Expo041.jpg

expo038mw2.jpg

expo014tg3.jpg

sweet i'm down and f corse the ol'lady will be there to and maybe i can get some stuff for the new project if there is anything i can afford anything :haha:

hey crash you going to go wanna meet up there?

i hope they are selling stuff i wanna get some stuff for the new project at least look at stuff you going to bring your crawler to play on the rock course?:haha:

Kyle the club won't have a selling booth, but there are a lot of other selling booths to wander through. If you're looking for crawler specific stuff, a bunch of us will be up there, and somebody may have what you're looking for.

T.

Kyle the club won't have a selling booth, but there are a lot of other selling booths to wander through. If you're looking for crawler specific stuff, a bunch of us will be up there, and somebody may have what you're looking for.

T.

ok well i will just have to check everything out :redneck: thanks for the info

last year was a good time. Although unless things are going to change ALOT a couple pieces of advice for the crawler guys.

1- There wasn't much crawler stuff forsale. There were some hobby shops that had booths with over-priced parts but as for the swapmeet stuff there wasn't much. It was ruled by the boats and planes which is too be expected because we are a much younger group (so there's less of a following).

2- I hope you have DSM. I showed up with my rig hopping to play on the WARCRC course a little, but since I wasn't running DSM I had to go check in with the RC race-cars judges to get an open channel. Being brand new to the sport I only had one set of crystals, and ofcourse the judges looked at me like I was stupid for asking.

Just a couple pieces of advice is all. Be better prepared then I was.

Good idea on the heads-up for crystals. I totally forgot about that, and I was running a crystal radio at the time.

As for crawler stuff for sale at the show, I don't expect to see a bunch, but you never know what you'll find, and there are always deals to be had on things like batteries, radios, chargers, etc.

Damn you.....

I'd been toying with the idea of another car of some type. I got completely out of it 5 or 6 years ago, sold EVERYTHING.

I might have to drop in.....

I'll be there Saturday, along with a bunch of other guys. A lot of guys won't be there Sunday because they will be playing scale trucks instead of rock crawling :redneck:

I'll be there Saturday, along with a bunch of other guys. A lot of guys won't be there Sunday because they will be playing scale trucks instead of rock crawling :redneck:

:fawkdancesmiley:

Well, I WAS going to go the the Vette and Hipo swap at Puyallup Sat., looking for hotrod parts, but I decided to go to this hobby expo instead. My son will have more fun there, watching the demos.:awesomework: And I'll be looking for vintage Tamiya and Kyoshos......

:fawkdancesmiley:

Well, I WAS going to go the the Vette and Hipo swap at Puyallup Sat., looking for hotrod parts, but I decided to go to this hobby expo instead. My son will have more fun there, watching the demos.:awesomework: And I'll be looking for vintage Tamiya and Kyoshos......

there was no crawler stuff for sale today, that I could find ... there wasn't many sellers at all today.. just like last year mostly old planes and boats i couldn't even find any older trucks...:booo::booo::booo: