• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

October 16th through 22nd /// 3 parks in 1 week

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
I'm off that Sunday through Saturday....was thinking of making it a wheelin' weekend as I'm just taking the PTO to use it and not lose it at work.

AOP, GMP and Windrock are where I wanna be.....as I'm not a real big fan of driving 2+hrs to ride. Anyone else gonna be free that week or local to those parks and want to ride? Jus tryin' to plan it out on where to be on what day if that's possible.

As usual, rain is an issue with me, so if it's raining(not wet), i'll lay out.

No, but off for a week?? Good grief man, head west. You could be in OK or TX in a day's drive. If my friends from CO ever come out here we'll be doing a "local" parks tour but I like to make the most of my time.

Am going to be at AOP the oct 14-16 than I will go to GMP with you on the 16 or 17 and stay as long as you want to if that works???

Re: Re: October 16th through 22nd /// 3 parks in 1 week

GONOVRIT said:
No, but off for a week?? Good grief man, head west. You could be in OK or TX in a day's drive. If my friends from CO ever come out here we'll be doing a "local" parks tour but I like to make the most of my time.
I'm not a traveler. Driving/towing over 3hrs ranks right up there with slamming my hand in a car door...3 times.

I enjoy small/short getaways.

86chevota said:
Am going to be at AOP the oct 14-16 than I will go to GMP with you on the 16 or 17 and stay as long as you want to if that works???
Sounds good. If no one is able to ride I'll probably just run exploring trails jus to see where stuff is. I already know windrock to find the stuff I like.

Harlan's gay...and I don't want my truck broken into an **** stolen.

....that and I'm 99% sure I'm working that Saturday. Mid October is some new model release crap at work and I decided this year I'd find at least ONE WHOLE WEEK in October to NOT be the "go to-fix it guy" and deal with everyone ELSES headaches.

TBItoy said:
Few of us are going to Pickett/Blackhouse the 22nd.
I might go with you guys. Never been to Pickett. Never heard of blackhouse :dunno: What's the difficulty?