• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

October 16th through 22nd /// 3 parks in 1 week

Re: Re: Re: October 16th through 22nd /// 3 parks in 1 week

darrenmark said:
I might go with you guys. Never been to Pickett. Never heard of blackhouse :dunno: What's the difficulty?
Pickett is Blackhouse Mountain

Easy/scenic for the group I'm going with. Stock rigs on 31-33s and a couple with winches.

There are "play areas" for more built rigs.

Or if a few people show up with built rigs, they'll run the "Hole" and "Car Hauler".

Easy group may run the car hauler according to how adventurous we're feeling

Re:

I've seen the Pickett stuff.....a lil too easy for me. The knox offroad crew run that stuff so that sums it up for me.

I guess I'll just play it by ear and watch the weather. Most likely it'll be windrock on a Saturday at least.

Re:

Yeah this is gonna be a stocker leaf looker ride for sure. I'll probably make the through trip and come out on Kentucky then head home from there. Definitely not a trailered rig trip.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Yeah this is gonna be a stocker leaf looker ride for sure. I'll probably make the through trip and come out on Kentucky then head home from there. Definitely not a trailered rig trip.

Sounds gay

Re: Re:

86chevota said:
Sounds gay
You'd fit in. Lol

It's all perspective. If you go with a group that is in JKs and think it's "hardcore wheelin" and want to stop and take pics at every rock, then it's super gay.

All the guys in the group I'm going with have had or do have built crawlers, we're just going on a booze cruise in our lite-wheelin rigs/daily drivers to enjoy a day on the mountain. Probably stop for lunch and build a fire, cook some steaks. Also we're making a through trip 30+ miles one way, start in TN come out in KY, so no trailers.

If we want to make a "Tony run" in our built rigs, we'll trailer up blackhouse mountain road, hit the Hole and the Car hauler, try the optional climbs at Carpenter's Rock and haul ass back to the trailer.

TBItoy said:
You'd fit in. Lol

It's all perspective. If you go with a group that is in JKs and think it's "hardcore wheelin" and want to stop and take pics at every rock, then it's super gay.

All the guys in the group I'm going with have had or do have built crawlers, we're just going on a booze cruise in our lite-wheelin rigs/daily drivers to enjoy a day on the mountain. Probably stop for lunch and build a fire, cook some steaks. Also we're making a through trip 30+ miles one way, start in TN come out in KY, so no trailers.

If we want to make a "Tony run" in our built rigs, we'll trailer up blackhouse mountain road, hit the Hole and the Car hauler, try the optional climbs at Carpenter's Rock and haul ass back to the trailer.

Rather go to windrock :****:

TBItoy said:
You'd fit in. Lol

If we want to make a "Tony run" in our built rigs, we'll trailer up blackhouse mountain road, hit all the bypasses around the Hole and the Car hauler, look at the optional climbs at Carpenter's Rock and haul ass back to the trailer.

Fixed it :stir:

Re:

Not really....GMP on the first of the week maybe. I may cut it all short, I have some things I may dive into working on with all that time off.

tonybolton said:
Harlan's gay...and I don't want my truck broken into an **** stolen.

....that and I'm 99% sure I'm working that Saturday. Mid October is some new model release crap at work and I decided this year I'd find at least ONE WHOLE WEEK in October to NOT be the "go to-fix it guy" and deal with everyone ELSES headaches.

Don't have that problem at my place...6 grand in HD cameras tends to help though - that and not being right in the middle of town. Well I'm sure that beatin' my brother handed that guy a couple of years ago discouraged some thieves too.

We were just there and had no problems at all. This was the first to staying at the Putney side and I will be back. Its very nice having welders and tools to fix stuff when needed. I'm heading back sometime soon with the family and the RZR.

Campground Man said:
Don't have that problem at my place...6 grand in HD cameras tends to help though - that and not being right in the middle of town. Well I'm sure that beatin' my brother handed that guy a couple of years ago discouraged some thieves too.

Tony is just manstruating. He needs to change his manpon. He would actually love Harlan if he would go once. We love the big parks. Harlan is up there with windrock as far as I am concerned.