• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off-Road Go-Carts (Build your own)

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
Anyone ever build their own offroad go cart? I think they'd be a lot of fun. I wouldnt mind building something like in the link. Looks like 1" tube would do the trick i say. :awesomework: couldn't be any worse than what they sell at joessports! :mad::rolleyes:

http://www.mxmotorsports.us/Roketa-go-kart-p/gk-06-250.htm

I like the ones the colleges build for the college vs. college challenges...:awesomework:

You see a lot of that type of stuff in the deserts down here. Most of them are junk and under-powered. I've known a few people that have bought stuff just like that(for the kids) only to get rid of it within a year or so.

Just get some CRANK! you will be building offroad gokarts and chainsaw powered scooters in no time.

Behold, The Power of METH!:nana1:

I need to build one for my 2 turning 3 year old...he's growing bored of his DC powered Atv.

Would be a fun project, I'd make it small kid sized though so it wouldn't need to much HP.

I need to build one for my 2 turning 3 year old...he's growing bored of his DC powered Atv.

Would be a fun project, I'd make it small kid sized though so it wouldn't need to much HP.
small enough that you wouldnt fit..and be tempted?:redneck:

Looked at buying the single seat version many moons ago. Decided it was a waste of money. Where would I take it? Reiter? Walker? Yaaaaaaa:rolleyes:......that would suck ass. Water holes and mud EVERYWHERE. :looser: No where to really open it up (safely) and no jumps. What's the point.

If I lived in a desert-ish terrained area......I'd have 2. But I don't.......so I don't.

But if it had 4WD and was still under 3K..........meh, A real buggy is way more better, anyhow.:redneck:

Last edited:

Latest posts