• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official 4th of july thread!!!!!

I'll be there of course. I do have a question about Rock Creek Rd. Was it effected in any way by last years landslide? I thought it was right in that area. Is that all fixed up and cleaned up? Anyone know for sure?

I'll be there of course. I do have a question about Rock Creek Rd. Was it effected in any way by last years landslide? I thought it was right in that area. Is that all fixed up and cleaned up? Anyone know for sure?
If you go Hwy. 410 no If you go I90 yes.

Looks like we are heading to Pimrock. I wanted Nachese but was out voted, so Rimrock it is :awesomework:

There was no effect to Rock Creek road by the land slide. the slade was farther east down 410. (you will need to take the detour through Nile to acces it from Yakima)

Im working on getting the toy running so I can make it out with you guys Bill:awesomework: I need to get a clutch and drop the new motor in tomorrow and then Doved' needs to come over so we can finish the wireing and dash:FIREdevil::011:

steathrunner. what day are you headed up? im gonna leave thursday some time so i got 2 full days on the rocks.

Me and Mark M. are going to leave wend. about 9:00am the 30th :awesomework::cheer::cheer:

Always got to get a good night run in on the first day!!!:beer::beer:

Last edited:
I might make it out for this...

If ya'll let a stupid unibody guy on 35's try and keep up...

attachment.php

You going to bring the buggy Brian or the sammi?

Last edited:
I am building a new rig so the long weekend will be spent cutting up the current junk.

I'd like to spend the 4th playing with alcohol and explosives. Other than that I need to build the new ZJ.

I am building a new rig so the long weekend will be spent cutting up the current junk.

I'd like to spend the 4th playing with alcohol and explosives. Other than that I need to build the new ZJ.

Well get it done we will be taking trips up north for wheeling pretty soon also!!!:awesomework::beer:

well due to funds,and a nasty ex wife i will not being doing any wheelin soon. im also not gonna make it to the cheese at all this year..

but i will be riding my dirtbike at the property on the 4th. anyone coming up my way is welcome to stop in..

Glad you can make it up Brian where ya camping???:awesomework:

???? somewhere on a dirt road, most likely where the 1901 1903 intersect??? i think it is the fisrt intersection on the kaner trail dirt road. but still up in the air, where will you guys be exactly? and yes i'll be in the buggy. i havent wheeled the sammy since it has been done!

???? somewhere on a dirt road, most likely where the 1901 1903 intersect??? i think it is the fisrt intersection on the kaner trail dirt road. but still up in the air, where will you guys be exactly? and yes i'll be in the buggy. i havent wheeled the sammy since it has been done!
Off Hwy. 410 turn on rock creek road. Its just past a camping area called Squaw rock. I think it turns in to 1701 but anyway we camp right at mile maker eleven.