• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official 4th of july thread!!!!!

Me and Mark M. are going to leave wend. about 9:00am the 30th :awesomework::cheer::cheer:

Always got to get a good night run in on the first day!!!:beer::beer:

As long as the toyota is ready to go, Leah and I will be heading out Wednesday morning also.

I'm only 50/50 on going now:booo:but if I do make it out for the weekend, look for me rocking the new hawtness.........

Picture-2.jpg

Buggy won't be at Naches, it's broke and won't be fixed in time......no biggie, I have 2 4x4's for this reason. Toyota power!:D

It's a Ford E350 that was converted from an RV to a toyhauler. Traded in the Dodge and trailer.

I'm stoked!:cheer:

Buggy won't be at Naches, it's broke and won't be fixed in time......no biggie, I have 2 4x4's for this reason. Toyota power!:D

It's a Ford E350 that was converted from an RV to a toyhauler. Traded in the Dodge and trailer.

I'm stoked!:cheer:

why dont you just bring that pos by and get it fixed up

As long as the toyota is ready to go, Leah and I will be heading out Wednesday morning also.

I will be headed out on thursday morning.........

why dont you just bring that pos by and get it fixed up

Get that toy done Chris!!!! wouldn't be the same with out you and the lady!!!:corn:

see ya up there Sarg by the time ya get up there we might be awake and not hungover!!!!!:;

:eeek: Hey money what is broke on the buggy?????:eeek: Nice offer Nate see ya up there???:eeek::awesomework:

ill be up trying to break the fiat at the naches for sure! normaly camp at the bottom of the 676 . but this time gonna camp as close to funny rocks as possible.

What's up John, I see you finally made it on the forum.

Ill be with this guy at the naches. Should be fun!