• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official 4th of july thread!!!!!

jeremy and i will be leaving on friday at 1:30 from bremerton. how far past the little naches road turn is rock creek road? i know milk creek road is just past the river turn.
Rock Creek Rd is about 7 miles past Whistlin' Jack's...approx 2 miles past Squaw Rock Resort. The road is to your left, and if you get to Elk Ridge Lodge, you just past Rock Creek Rd.....

Rock Creek Rd is about 7 miles past Whistlin' Jack's...approx 2 miles past Squaw Rock Resort. The road is to your left, and if you get to Elk Ridge Lodge, you just past Rock Creek Rd.....

So take the 1701. At the top of the hill stay left. The road is a little steeper for one section then a lot flatter. Also about the same length.

If anyone wants more detailed directions/clarifications of where WE are camping. PM me directly.......I'll set you on the correct route.

P.S. Sarg rolled his junk last weekend on the same climb, the same way.

Great job Sarg:awesomework:

Money Mark, aka Columbus

yes just like Columbus, Money was a navigator, colonizer, and explorer from Bellevue whose voyages across the Great Northwest led to general Wheeler awareness of the American rock outcroppings in the Western Hemisphere

:redneck:

yes just like Columbus, Money was a navigator, colonizer, and explorer from Bellevue whose voyages across the Great Northwest led to general Wheeler awareness of the American rock outcroppings in the Western Hemisphere

:redneck:

Yes:haha:I was looking for the America's.....I found the Dominican Republic.