• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Guns And Shooting Thread

New grips on the Ruger

007-1.jpg

and..

The new Deer Rifle :)

bad pics, camera sucks indoors

008-1.jpg

First time Sighting in a Leupold, used to 1 click 1/4 inch but this scope doesnt click and marks are in 1/2 increments..lol.. took me 4 shots to figure that out... first shot was abrely on paper thanks to les (hlb3) for the boresighting and scope mounting :awesomework:

2nd,3rd, and 4th were al over, then i looked at it and figured it out..lol..
5th and 6th were o top of eachother, 7th for some reason i decided to go prone and pulled it low right but still pretty well on..this was just over 100yds..probably 110-115 :awesomework:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 347
depends on were im goin that day, but this is the carry attire. i have my Galco cross draw shoulder holster on, and that is a desantis cozy partner. both in .40 the little one takes the 15 rounders out of the fullsize. :kiss:

Attachments

• carry peices..jpg
    carry peices..jpg
    40 KB · Views: 236
No pictures, and don't think there will be any but I've got a:

Remington 700, .308 Winchester in an A-1 McMillan Super Sniper Stock with a Barska 4-24X44 Scope. Shoots about 1" at 200 with handloads. 180 gr Sierra Match kings pushed by Reloaders 15. Oh, and it's camo. :redneck:

M14/M1A, can shoot center mass to 500 meters with irons and surplus ball ammo.:fawkdancesmiley:

M1903A3 Springfield, Sporterized in a fiberglass stock with a cut and crowned barrel. :awesomework:

Ruger 10/22 Scoped

Remington Model 514 Single action .22

Remington 870 Wingmaster made in the 50s and picked it up for 100. Got an 18" barrel for home defense and the 30" vent rib for birds and clays:cool:

Browning Buckmark .22 pistol

Sig Sauer P220 in .45 ACP :cool:

Everyday Carry.

DSCN2493.jpg

i've been thinking about gettin some 10mm :bling: My puny little 40 doesnt have near the ballistic performance of that hand cannon. Thats why i carry two :haha::haha: what is the capacity of the 10mm compact mags/fullsize mags?

Anyone have a Kimber ultra carry, I looked at one a few weeks back, and can't quit thinking about it, it was sooo fine. :cool:

I would seriously consider trading my sig and my Springfield Champion 5" 45 for a Kimber Ultra carry.

Last edited:
If you get the kimber, the alloy versions are way lighter. Which one are you looking at?:coffetime:

The one I really liked was the ultra carry II it had night sights and a laser, I think it had rosewood grips, but can't remember, I looked at quite a few, but I really liked that is was so small, I usually carry my .44 but it's a tad bulky, and heavy, I'd like to get something small like the ultra carry