• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Guns And Shooting Thread

A few of mine

1)1901 30 remington 7 shot grandpa's old gun
2) SKS 7.62x39 mm w/bayonet, laser ,just traded bald swampers for it the other day :cheer:
3)Daily driver bersa thunder .45

Just got some more granite done,Thanks grant ....

Attachments

• guns 005.jpg
    guns 005.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 212
  • guns 007.jpg
    guns 007.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 210
1)1901 30 remington 7 shot grandpa's old gun
2) SKS 7.62x39 mm w/bayonet, laser ,just traded bald swampers for it the other day :cheer:
3)Daily driver bersa thunder .45

Just got some more granite done,Thanks grant ....

Nice floors, I just did a master bath and shower in that same tile :awesomework:

298 rounds fully auto 9mm clock

thought you guys would like this its not me but i thought it was cool :redneck:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI[/YT]

Well I'll post up one pic, it's my favorite one S&W 629 Classic .44 mag, 6 1/2" barrel

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 173
I have friend with a kimber eclipse ultra .45, and it kept jamming at the range, the barrel was so short that when it recoils it almost falls apart and had problems returning to battery. Mine has never jammed ever, with about 500+ rds. His jammed like 10 times that day, with only about 100 rds. seemed like atleast once per clip. When i shot it, i didn't have the problem. So it could be he had a limp wrist, I've seen it before, but still makes me lose confindence in the ultra length.

Anyways, food for thought before you buy one.

Clark, this could be a few different things. One: He has a limp wrist and is not gripping the grip safty hard enough. Two: Kimber makes there guns very tight with little to no slop. If the ammo he is using is not good or match grade he could run into problems. The head spacing on a Kimber has little to know wiggle room for sloppy built ammo. Most of the time you can just push the slide back just a hair and it will charge the round all the way? I have never heard of the Ultra being too short but I could be wrong. I had an Eclips full size that did the same thing tell I started feeding it better. :awesomework: Buy a Sig, you will sleep better knowing a Sig is next to you. I do. :D

It is "possible" to convert your glock 19 to do that, and they already accept 33rd mags. Just don't do it, it's against the law.:redneck:

This guy really shows you how it's done with a full auto glock.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11fcg543Jow[/YT]

Its all in the wrist. The funniest is watching my mom shoot her Kimber Tactical 2 pro without a problem in 45 acp, and then watching her husband limp wrist it and get hit in the face with ejecting shells :haha:

It is "possible" to convert your glock 19 to do that, and they already accept 33rd mags. Just don't do it, it's against the law.:redneck:

Negative, well to the same specks as the 18 that is which is "selectable" meaning you get full auto or semi auto. Glock specificly built the 19 and 18 so the could not swap parts and so the 19 can not be converted.

Negative, well to the same specks as the 18 that is which is "selectable" meaning you get full auto or semi auto. Glock specificly built the 19 and 18 so the could not swap parts and so the 19 can not be converted.

it's all a moot point anyway. Can't have anything fun in washington.

That vid reminds me of when I was about 10 years old, I was shooting in a pit outside of North Bend, and some joker gave me a hand gun to shoot. I didn't know it was converted to full auto. I squeezed the trigger, and the
3rd shot just about got me in the head.

All i know is i won't ever buy a gun that short unless it's a revolver. Your life being dependant on the stiffness of your wrist is not good. my $.02.

He used the same ammo as me and mine worked/works flawlessly. When he shot mine, he never had an issue.

Sig's are nice, very nice, i'd love to have one some day.

I agree with you 100%. I only have one Kimber left and I wont get rid or if just because they dont make it anymore. The Gold Match 10.. 13+1 mags of .45acp! Cant beat that. All others are Sig, P229, P226, P220TB, and the new 1911 Blackwater. Love them all, I would recomend them to a friend anyday. :awesomework: