• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Lurker said:
I've just got mine hooked up to the tv via the VGA cord. Some tvs have the input for it on the back as well as the million other input connections. It being a laptop I'm not sure if you would have the output to do it this way anyways. Saw somewhere people had it thru Roku, not sure how that would work tho. Last year I pulled it up in the shop on the xbox360 with internet explorer.

me and a friend tried to watch the backdoor shootout the other night on his xbox360 browser but it never did work. how did you get yours to work?

3645e78b71eeb89ed46d5b01119f932d.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

Scherererer was flying.

Shannon was too until he smashed into that rock.

TC was moving fast, but it was hard to concentrate because Tripp was rambling some nonsense **** his whole run. Stop giving him the mic. know dat.

Looking forward to wasting time at work and watching the big show Friday.

TC made a great pass and I hope he kicks ass in the big race. Only down fall is I had to turn my sound off when they gave the mic back to Foghorn Tripp.

Hopefully one day I find the time and funds to make this trip just to watch and camp out for the entire week.

Why is everyone hating on Tripp? I thought he was everyone favorite class clown?

Latest posts