• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

5BrothersFabrication said:
This needs to be televised and professionally shot. This blows ass, if they were thinking like tv producers, they would say, "1.2 million southerners like Plowboy, keep the camera on him while he shoots up backdoor." AND THEY WOULD HAVE A CAMERA THAT ****ING MOVES AND FOLLOWS A RACER. This is a piss poor excuse for coverage. ::)

Yes this helps Busted Knuckle sell DVD's the poor coverage but I'm trying to keep a view of at least I can see it.

I keep cussing at the tv. I hate At&t DSL. Can't even stream this. Watching on iPad to get better service. Go miller, east coast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is racin goin on right???,,,why are we watchin a guy in superman pajamas run a jack and then a field full of campers ::)

Where'd the link for the starting order go? The one on the Ultra4 site takes you to a page with the qualifying orders...but not the starting order from today. I was wanting to see what the difference between Miller and Slawson needed to be...

Edit...not that it matters if he's stopped in Remote Pit 1

Holy smokes, I don't remember so much winching in prior races. It has created a stupid crazy trial plug.

I guess more people want to finish this year rather than have a chance at winning?

I think it's terribly wrong that they let the people on lap three bypass the train wreck. They should have the opportunity to hit it just like everyone else. It's slmost hand picking the winners.

Elliott said:
I think it's terribly wrong that they let the people on lap three bypass the train wreck. They should have the opportunity to hit it just like everyone else. It's slmost hand picking the winners.

Not really. It's letting the leaders keep their leads instead of waiting on a bunch of slow guys for a few hours.

They might have been in the lead due to the fact that they didn't have to sit in traffic

I don't agree with the decision completely, but being that everyone on their 3rd lap will get the same opportunity it doesn't really make much of a difference. I would have liked to see the different lines that some of them tried. Really though...theres not many options in that section of Jackhammer so we'd either seen them sit still for 1-2 hours, or we would have seen the other drivers going out of their way to let the leaders go past...either way it would have been fairly pointless.

I think there was a safety concern as well...think about the leaders trying to force their way through there...no telling what could have happened. I'm sure there will be questions about the decision for a while, but it is what it is.

GT_Buggy said:
I would have rather seen anyone else but him win...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seems like a cool guy, but yeah. Dammit. Wish it was an east coast guy. Really rooting for Clay Gilstrap, he's a super nice dude, was really nice to my kids. His mom, dad, and sister are awesome people too.