• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad animals poker run whos going?

D

dja410

Im not sure if this is the right spot for this thread but i havnt seen anyone talk about the poker run this weekend is anyone else going to be up their.

Yes sir. I know its not that fun up their but they use the money for charitty and clean ups and if you play a couple hands you usually win stuff.

I only know about it cause Jaws and his Club Watch This Fourwheelers are going to be up there supporting them:awesomework:

As for me going..Iam a indefinite web wheeler like many others for the time being:haha::haha:..or till I get another heep XJ built up...:redneck:

Well thank you for all the info spanaway mudder and good luck with getting another rig built.

I might be there in my Ranger. My dad may go with me, I need to ask him (if anybody is from B.L.A.S.T., you might know him for 5-10 years ago).

i will be there it is not that cool and i hope they turned the trail around this year last year they ran there hard course back wards so it was all down hill... it is a good time every body should get up ther for the auction at least they have some pretty cool stuff sometime!

Ok, well, I will be there, but my dad will not, he had other plans.
Anybody need a seat? My dad is busy, and so are all my friends... So I will have an open passenger's seat. Let me know

im from blast whos this

I sent you a PM

I went up for a few hours but had to be back by 1. I didnt even know the run was going on today till I saw a traffic jam in the parking lot. Tons of people up there!

THATS ****IN FUNNAY!!!:haha:

I went up for a few hours but had to be back by 1. I didnt even know the run was going on today till I saw a traffic jam in the parking lot. Tons of people up there!

Do you ever go out to Elbe? I think I followed you last summer up Scott Turner road in my XJ..You turned off at some blue gate to the left off of 8 road..that is if it was you tho...had a few girls with ya:awesomework::masturbanana[1]:

Latest posts