• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad/crawling sh*t stirring quotes??

Ethann

Hey hardline!

Just wondering if you guys have any funny terms you guys stir each other with? Whether it be at comps or when trail blazing..

With the lead up to one of the biggest crawling events in Aus our team is uploading some fun photos every 10 days, I've got a couple more ready to rock but any other funny stirring would be great :)

Here's one stirring the rigs with rear steer
TEST3_zpsa07cc1a3.jpg

Haha, look forwards to hearing what you guys stir for fun :)

Hit it with your purse.

That POS got a rev limiter or what?

Does your husband know you took his buggy?

That was a cute try. Now move your junk and let me finish ridin.

You must ride with Brock.

Get up there, come on, I saw a stock 800 rzr climb that last week!

I know (insert sexually challenged man) gets it up quicker than you do!

(In a rollover) Just like a :afro: , work for two minutes and have to lay down!

Maybe you should flatten out that bill, you 'wheel slower than double low 4:1 and 5:38's.

Quit playin with it and come on, we got **** to do!

This one applies to many circumstances including wheeling, but I'll give you one that I walked into in the Army-
Me: I can't do anymore pushups, my arms are smoked.
SSG: You need a canteen?
Me: Why would I need that?
SSG: To wash the sand out of your *****!

The guy that got me into hardcore wheeling always told people "You cant be a ***** your whole life" so you hear a lot of that out of our group. It's usually the last thing said if somebody wont do something. He also told me a time or two that we were going to go do a trail and we were either gonna "make it or break it.

Re: Re: Offroad/crawling sh*t stirring quotes??

I use a pretty universal "stirrer"....

"....can't hide money!"

It works for $50,000 rock bouncers to $500 craigslist jalopies.

Rock bouncer makes cable hill look like a paved gravel road? CAN'T HIDE MONEY! !!

Craigslist jalopy spends hours on a 10ft section of trail and yardsales it? CAN'T HIDE MONEY! !!

;D

My dads famous words as I was growing up^^^^^^. My favorite "it's either gonna go or blow"

Re: Re: Offroad/crawling sh*t stirring quotes??

I always yell "YOU GONNA DIE"
its a big laugh in our group when somebody is tryin a really tough line, then when sombody askes me what i think I always say Im scared to death!!

scared to death!!!!!

When somebody just goes balls out but does not make it.

"You're gonna have to want it"

---

When you are spotting and they are not listening. IE Greg Carry!

"You listen like my wife"

-----

When someone can not make a climb.

"My mom could make that in her Lexus."

Someone pounds the hell out of it and don't make it "try the same line, just a little more gas"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MASH YER MOTOR!!!!!

You didn't make it cuz you weren't going fast enough.

Me and my ol lady at the bottom of cable hill at SRRS race. It pours 9 inches or rain in 30 minutes. A river is pouring down it. I tell her I am just gonna break the beam. She looks at me and says "anything is doable if your going fast enough." With a puzzled look like why would you not hit it? I didn't get to ride any after the race. :****: