• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

oh yeah can't wait

ROOKIE

just got done ordering some new parts :masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

the plan kinda worked but not as good as i thought but then i got a nice present so parts are on there way i gotta get this thing done before next season hahaha

so far i just ordered a set of light weight bully's and rims and some tires more to come in a week or 2 :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Go over to crashes and make a chassis, Get 8 steel 112mm Revo links and have at it. I made my own chassis using these and it came out great. Also when you get the axles, flip the lower link mounts, then run the 3.5" Traxxas big bore shocks.

Basically what I did, I didn't have to bend any links to make it work. I will be at the next comp, you can check out my rig and drive it. I think you will like it. It's all about the front parallel links. :awesomework:

build thread>>>> http://warcrc.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7319

So it took alittle bit but just ordered a fxr and motors and got a radio yesterday :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: